11. IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT ?

"Oh really?" he tried to smile.

"Yeah! You remember, that guy Arjun? In the club that day?" she made him recall the day.

[ So ladke ka naam Arjun hai 😏 Aur haa murder gang mei Riya and Ayesha are also their 😂 ]

"Yeah! I told you to check him out" he passed a lopsided grin.

"Yeah! He is coming to pick me up" she squealed in excitement.

"Oh! Great!" he faked a smile.

"I think he is here" she heard the sound of the horn at the door.

Great! Good luck" he gestured with a thumb.

"Ok Bye, I'm going" she hugged him and left a kiss on his cheek.

For the first time, Aly felt something magical. She immediately walked downstairs, waved the person from the door, and walked away.

Within no time they disappeared from his eyes.

For the first time, Aly couldn't see this, he didn't want her to go with some other person. He wanted to stop her, but he was all bound by his agreement.

He walked down to the mini-bar, made a drink for himself. Anjali had noticed him there she came up to him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Aly what was that? You people are not happy with each other?" she asked, her voice anxious.

"No mom! Who told you so?" he tried to pretend.

"Look Aly I am your mother, I can feel, easily feel that something's wrong" her forehead creased.

"No Mom, I and Jas are very much happy with each other, everything is just fantastic" he tried to smile.

"I hope so Aly, and also hope, that the person outside, was just a friend"

"Mom, just chill, I know he was Arjun, Natasha's brother, Jas's school friend Natasha, her brother, he just came to pick her up" he tried to explain.

"I hope Aly whatever you speak is true" she shrugged.

"Mom, drink?" he casually asked.

"No it's getting late, I shall sleep" she looked back and walked away.

Aly knew what his mom meant to say.

He looked down. He had a few more drinks and got back to his room, he was waiting for her to return. He tried to finish his work, but his mind was distracted again and again by her thoughts.

Later he heard the sound of her heels, he could see her stepping in very slowly, as she didn't want to disturb him, but to her surprise, Aly was still awake.

"Hey! You did not sleep?" she asked.

"You were not home, how could I" he simply replied.

"Aww that's so sweet Aly" she pulled his cheeks and just walked to the washroom to change her clothes.

"Jas" he softly took her name.

"Yes," she turned and responded.

"You didn't tell me about your date" he tried to look into the laptop.

"Ah! I'll go into the details tomorrow, right now I'm tired, but it was simply awesome" she said grinning at him.

"Great! Make sure that, the next time you go dating, you don't get caught.
Mom saw you today, I had to handle the situation" he simply looked at her

"Oh! Shucks! did she see me, I'll be a little more careful thanks Aly" she smiled and hugged him. Aly tried to caress her forehead, but the contract was again reminded to him. He moved a bit away.

"Good night " he faked a smile. Jas smiled back and got inside the washroom.

Though Aly was aware of the unsigned clause he signed with her, but he couldn't sleep the entire night, he didn't know the reason behind it, but the fact that Jas was dating someone else, was not able to sleep the entire night, he didn't know the reason behind it, but the fact that Jas was dating someone else, was not acceptable to him, something in his heart pinched him.

He wanted to stop her, he wanted to say "Jas please don't do that, it hurts" but he had promised to give her complete space and freedom. Aly tried to throw these thoughts away from his mind, but he couldn't.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A WEEK LATER...

Aly was waiting for Jasmin to come. It was again 11.30 and she hadn't returned. He couldn't take it anymore, Jas was dating another man for a week, something inside him pinched him, he couldn't tolerate this more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AS ALY CAN'T TOLERATE IT ANYMORE...
WHAT WILL HE DO NOW ?

Hope u loved it !
Pleaseee votee ❤
Lots of love.

SP 🌻