Chapter 1

Laura's POV

Beep.....Beep....Beep

I hit the snooze button while groaning. I look at the time and its 5:00am. Time for me to get ready for school ugh.... why does it have to be so early. I roll out of bed "gracfully" add the sarcasm. Grumbling i grudgingly walk to the bathroom and take a shower, do my buisness, and brush my teeth. I then walk to my closet and pick my outfit out.

I chose a whit mesh sweater some black jeans with white tennis shoes. (I'm not good at describing things so here's a pic)

After that I put my hair half up half down and I do my make up

After that I put my hair half up half down and I do my make up. Which consists of light foundation and mascara. I walk to the kitchen and grab some orange juice before making pancakes. Once the pancakes are done I walk to my Angel's room. She is still sleeping so I walk to her closet and choose an outfit.

A blue off the shoulder shirt with white ripped jeans with cute brown boots(without the choker in cluding the hair do)

I woke my angel up by rubbing her back and tell her to get up. When she wakes up I tell her "Blythe baby we have to get you ready and then we can go eat pancakes." As soon as I said pancakes she was up out of the bed rushing to her closet. I just chuckled and went and picked her up and got her dressed.

We walk to the kitchen and I get her settled in her high chair. While she's singing . I cut up a pancake and put syrup to the side and set it on her high chair and she immediately digs in. And before you say she's gonna get her outfit messed up I put a cloth around her neck so chill out Kathy. I get me 2 pancakes and eat myself.
(I don't have anything against Kathy's I just thought it would be funny)

After a few minutes Blythe starts reaching out to me saying "Me done mommy. Me done." So I get up clean her hands up take the cloth off and get my bookbag and a diaper bag for Blythe and walk out to my car. A Blue Ford Journy 2015. I got Blythe buckeled up in her car seat and and drove off to her daycare. That took care of her while I was in school.

Once I dropped her off and told the front desk lady about her allergies I drove off to school

Once I dropped her off and told the front desk lady about her allergies I drove off to school. When I got there I drove in and parked. Everyone was looking at my car with curiosity, Because they couldn't see in the car since my windows were tinted they didnt know who I was or if I was a boy or girl. When I stepped out of the car the girls started to glare at me while the boys amlisly check me out. I. Just walked in and held my head high.

I walked to the front desk and there was an old lady about in her 60's whith smile lines. And when I walked in she smiled at me and asked for my names I said "Laura Grey" she pulled out my papers and said " Have a nice day dear."
"Thank you" I replied before walking out to the hallway to find my locker which the paper said was #219.

When I got to my locker there's a group of 4 boys in leather jacket Jean's and a whie t-shirt like is it twin day or something because these boys be matching and a girl with a leather jacket a black crop top with thin strap, light ripped blue Jean shorts and black hilled boots . They sent off the stay away from me vibes but I didnt care but I was sorta glad they weren't on my locker cause I hate talking to people. So I quickly put the stuff I didn't need in my locker and looked at my schedule

8:10-8:20 - Mrs, Rice Social Studies

8:25-9:20- Mrs, Collins Liturtaure

9:20-10:15- Mr,Bolden Math

10:15-11:20-lunch

11:20-11:40- Mrs,Tripplett Science

11:40- 12:20- Mr, Gulett Music

12:20-12:40- Mrs,Spence Gym

12:40-1:20- Mrs,Daniels Art

1:20-2:00-Study hall

2:00 end of school

I then walk off to find my first class.

A/N

So I know not alot has happened in this chapter but I just kinda wanted to make this the inroudution chapter and sorry if there's not a lot of speaking parts but I'm not good at those this is my first book and I'm trying but I hope you like it so far irk when the next chapter will be up but hopefully soon
- love one of your writers Kay