Chapter 9

Noah's POV surprise :)

We have all woke up in Ethans house to the smell of breakfast and of course Ethan is still asleep everyone was still in the livingroom besides Laura so I went to the kitchen and saw her talking to allison so I just admire Laura from a far she is so beautiful  her long brown hair that flowed perfectly down her back her blue eyes that make you feel like you could drown in them and the way she smiles is amazing I'll be honest I think I like her but don't tell anyone.

I break out of my staring and walk over and say hi to them while sitting down and mrs.black handed me a plate of pancakes and bacon after everyone had ate we went back to the living room after a few minutes Oliver groaned "ugh guys I'm bored" then Ethan look at him and said "and what would you like to do since your so bored" Oliver thought about it for a little bit then jumped up " what about the carnival" and everyone thought about then said yes except Laura she just looked up and  than said "sorry I can't I have to go home soon sorry" everyone seem disappointed but all understood she had to do things after everyone was ready all of us left Laura went home and we.went to the carnival.

Little did we know we would see Laura soon and with a shocking suprise.

A/N
Sorry it's short
    - Love your author hay