Chapter 10

Laura's pov:

           ----Back to the morning----

I woke up on the floor of Ethan's living room after i remember falling asleep on the couch. Wonder how that happened. When I look around d the room I realize I'm the first one up. 'Just great' I hope you catch the sarcasm.

I get my phone and check the time and it says it's 6:41am. All of a sudden my stomachs started to growl so I decided to make breakfasts for everyone. I went to the kitchen and looked through the pantry and fridge and decided on making pancakes bacon and sausage.

I started to cook and not long after Ethan's mom walked in. She looked at me in shock idk if it was that I was awake this early or if it was because I was coocking.

She said, "well good morning dear I hope you slept well."

"Good morning and I slept very well last night Allison thank you." I responded

She poored her a cup of coffee and went and sat at the bar while I flipped a pancake but not a minute later her head shot up and I guess it clicked that I was making breakfast and she said, "Shew away from there dear your not supposed to cook breakfasts for all of us your a guest."

She grabbed the spatula out of my hand and showed me away while I backed up chuckling at her with my hands held in surrender.

So I made me a cup of coffee and sat at the bar like she had previously done. And we talked until we heard a noise from the living room and soon walked in Noah. He came and sat down beside me after saying good morning to Mrs,Black. And yes I call her that in my head instead of Allison.

She soon set a 3 plates down one with pancakes, one with bacon, and one with sausage. After she sat them down she called to there in we each made a plate and ate. I got done eating first and I had to use the bathroom, so excused my self and made my way to the bathroom.

But on my way there my phone started ringing I pulled it out and saw it was Kay on the caller I.D., so I quickly picked up thinking something happened with Blythe.

L:Laura K:Kay

L: Hey Kay what's wrong.

K:Oh nothing dear I was just calling to tell you that me and Kay can't watch Blythe this afternoon like we planned. A work emergency came up sorry.

L:Oh it's ok Kay I'll be by to get her soon but right now I gotta go ill see you soon tell Blythe I said hi and i love her.

K:Will do kid bye love ya

L:Love ya to Bye

     -----end of call-----

After the call I was a little devastated but I understood so I quickly used the bathroom then went to the living room where everyone else was. When I sat down they were in the middle of talk about what they were gonna do today when Oliver brought up the idea the carnival.

After Oliver shouted it out everyone mumbled their agreement of going to the carnival. I had totally forgot about the carnival Blythe had been asking me to go all week and today is the last day so I guess I'm going even if it's not with them. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I noticed all eyes were on me expecting an answer about the carnival so i answered, "Sorry guys i caht i have to be home soon."

They all looked sad about my answered with and ok or I understand. Not long after that we all decided to head out the only difference is that their going to the carnival and I'm going to get Blythe. I got in my car and drove to Kay and Hay's house.

I soon arrived and went inside I said a few hellos and got Blythe then we left and went home to get ready and of course Blythe reminded me I promised to take her to the carnival today so we went home to get dressed.

Blyth and Laura's matching outfits:

We both wore Jean shorts  but while I wore a blqck shirt that said "Mama of a Princess" she wore a black shirt that said "Daughter of a Queen" After we got dressed we made it to the carnival

Once we arrived  my first thought was this was gonna a be an amzing day with my princess.

But little did ik my number one secret was gonna be revealed earlier than expected or was it.

A/N:
Sorry y'all I didnt post earlier i had Choir practice and totally forgot but here ya go also next chapter will be by both me and Hay so hope yall will like it. Vote and comment please
         -Love your author Kay (kisses 😘)