CHAPTER 4

The music was echoing through the pub. Almost everyone was drunk. Well, mostly because of Henry and his awful skills in following instructions. The gig was over some time ago, and though many people had left, some more were still enjoying themselves. Blend with the crowd you could see Deaky and Erin dancing a disco dance which seemed so childish and cute at the same moment and at the center of the crowd you could see Henry, who had long abandoned his place behind the counter, thank god because he was drunk as fuck, and Brandon dancing and messing around. Henry's white button-up shirt was untacked, his hair wet with sweat, and probably bourbon or whatever Brandon was holding. Brandon had stolen Erin's eyeliner during the night and had done a smudgy look on his eyes. I so desperately needed a photo of this. The ways I could blackmail Henry with a photo like that were numerous and would surely benefit me to a great extent.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" A familiar voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Soon enough I saw a middle-height man with long black hair and iconic clothing running towards me. Finally! Freddie is here! Well obviously he was here from the beginning but now he was here, here. "AMES!!!" He called as he wrapped his hands tightly around me in a bone-crushing hug.

"FREDDIE!!!!" I exclaimed as I got out from behind the bar, squeezing him back as tightly as he was squeezing me. Freddie and I had been friends for two years or so since Brian introduced us to each other. We have many things in common, with one of the most important being our love for cats. After a while, we both pulled back and he stared at me with a big smile on his lips. He looked me up and down and then back to my face and nodded his head approvingly.

"Well that, my dear, is something else. You are a model." He said gesturing at myself. I chuckled and shook my head at his words. This man could say the rightest thing the rightest time. It was, nonetheless, one of his many talents. He looked over my shoulder to where Brian and Roger were sitting on the bar discussing and drinking, Roger must've been a bit drunk by now, as always, but Brian was a bit drunk himself I noticed and decided that this would be another great thing to blackmail him with. "Oh, I see you met Roger," Freddie said with a playful grin on his face.

"I've met him before," I rolled my eyes with a smirk knowing very well what he was referring to.

"I remember that... Quite the time has passed by then, don't you think darling?" He asked shrugging a hand over my shoulder.

"Time is relevant, Freddie. Ask Brian about it and he will give you a full lecture. Him and his stupid astrophysics knowledge." I replied making Freddie laugh. We hadn't had seen each other since summer when we went to a bar together and ended up drunk and laughing at a rooftop that we didn't even know whom it belonged to. Freddie's breath had the distinct smell of alcohol, which means that I and Jacob were the only semi-sober from both the band and my friendgroup.

"So, since you met him again, what do you think of him?" Freddie asked the grin never leaving his lips.

"Realy Fred? Are you trying to set me up with Blondie?" I asked and Freddie cracked up laughing like a maniac at the way I called Roger Blondie. Freddie was still hysterically laughing making Brian and Roger turn around. Brian's face broke out on a wide grin as he jumped up and came towards us. The moment he was there Freddie said something I didn't quite catch making Brian crack up laughing too.

As the two of them were laughing, adding to the thing Freddie had said making them laugh more, I went behind the counter because even if Henry was now pretending to slow dancing with Brandon, someone had to serve the customers, though there wasn't someone at the moment which I was grateful for. Since no one was waiting, it was time to take a break. I searched for a cigarette but I had nothing on me, and nor did Henry on his things. I swore under my breath at the lack of cigars because I could really do with one right about now.