Chapter 22

General POV; 

"Stop that!" Brian turned towards the drum kit, where Roger had been sitting beating angrily the drums, interrupting their rehearsal for the millionth time that day. Roger turned his head towards Brian staring at him with narrowed eyes ready to attack him.

"Stop what you barmy idiot?!" Roger snapped. Freddie and John exchanged glances, knowing very damn well where that would end while moving to their other bandmates. John rolled sassily his eyes as Brian put his hands on his waist with his signature mother pose.

"Stop what? Are you asking? That annoying sound you make with your drums." Brian said as Roger stood up at that putting his hands on his waist, too. Yes, they did look like a bunch of kids arguing in a playground for who will get the swings first.

"My sound? My sound?! My sound is perfect." Roger argued furrowing his eyebrows together as Brian, on contrary, arched his. John, on the other hand, didn't do something with his eyes eyebrows as he did with his eyes. A very sassy-John eyeroll was all they received from him. Freddie, at the complete end of this line, didn't at all do something that involved the region of his eyes and surroundings as he let out a hysterical scream. The other three turned at him, not quite surprised but rather irritated because that was Freddie after all.

"IT'S A MENTAL BREAKDOWN!" Freddie announced as he looked around at the other three. John was on the verge of cracking up laughing at that though he didn't do it a small smile was on his lips as he tried to suppress it. Roger was looking like 'What the fuck now?' and then Brian was staring at Freddie in a look that only said 'Not another moron to deal with.' Though we all know he would never mean that. 

"He's right. You are a mental breakdown on your own." Roger was the first one to speak as he snapped his head towards Brian and stared at him dead in the eye. Freddie banged his head in his hands as John practically squealed, not quite managing to keep his laughter.

"People can't be mental breakdowns, moron." Brian said and Roger growled at him.

"Who talked about people you troll?" Roger snapped and Brian's jaw dropped on the ground at that and John hid deep at the hem of his sweater just as though only his eyes were showing. 

"Troll?! You are a bloody child you know that?" Brian struttered. 

"I am more of a man than you are idiot!" Roger said, nearly getting at his tiptoes trying to even reach Brian's level.

"Yea, really? Have you ever actually grown facial hair, Roger?" Brian asked. Roger looked as though he had gotten electroshocked at that as he bluntly touched his chin with his fingertips, not coming up with something to say. John figured that this would be a good time to get out of his sweater and tame the untamed, so he did.

"Guys, guys. Let's keep it cool, al-" Poor John started saying only to get cut off by Roger, near to tears, voice.

"You shut up!" He snapped turning to John who looked with that look of his and his blonde exploding bandmate.

"DON'T TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT!" Freddie growled at Roger, shrugging his hand around John's shoulders. Everyone knows that no one, absolutely and utterly no one, talks to John rudely in Freddie's presence. You see, Freddie has always been something like John's guardian. Like a big brother to him. Always protecting him and defending him. We could probably blame that on the fact that Freddie was the oldest in the band while John the youngest, and that made Freddie see him as his baby brother. 

"It's fine, Freddie. Roger is probably mad that he can't grow facial hair while I do. Even though I am two years younger." John replied calmly as he looked at Roger with a devilish grin, much to Brian's pleasure.