All Tomorrow's Parties (Pt.2)

General POV;

Roger was flaming.

He was ready to literally explode.

He was sitting at the booth alone. No really. He was alone. All the others were up dancing, or drinking or shagging, see Erin and John. But Roger wasn't. He could have been if he wanted to, that's for sure. But he had dedicated his time to something else. He had picked a very privileged seat at the booth that allowed him to have a clear of view of what was going on in the dance floor. And he didn't like what was going on in the dance floor. He hated it in fact. No, no, don't get him wrong. He didn't hate that people were having fun. He hated that a certain 'couple' was dancing there, close with each other as they laughed and drank from the glasses they had been holding. Or to be more specific, that one certain girl was dancing with another guy in this dance floor.

He sipped from his vodka as he was practically flaming holes in David Bowie's face. That prick was not even a part of their friendgroup, Roger thought. He had no business with Amelie. Amelie was supposed to be dancing with him. To be having fun with him. To be with him. But then again. What did I expect? He thought. I chickened out. Next time have the balls to ask her out. Till then suck that, idiot.

He had to do something. He had to do something to get him off of her. He had to show her that he was supposed to be in Bowie's place. That he was supposed to be her partner. He would. He would go right now and tell her. Tell her all those things he didn't have the courage to. All those things he felt. And he didn't care. He didn't care if she would reject him - well he did of course but he wanted her to know- and whatever is destined to happen, it will. He just couldn't sit there being jealous and angry when he had practically caused that to himself. Plus. He wanted her like a crazy man, he did. He wanted to be with her. For the first time, Roger Taylor wanted to be with someone that bad.

You can blame it to the fact that he was a bit tipsy, or to the fact that Roger is impulsive in general. He doesn't think when he does things. He just does them. And then either he regret them, either he is glad he did them or earns a lecture from Brian. But he had stood up. Or maybe the fact that 'Wild Thing' by the Troggs was playing was to blame, because he loved that song. So yes, it did give him a kind of boost. So here he was ready to go. But at that specific moment his song stopped. He complemented a bit in his head and took it as a 'sign'. Of course he did. A bloody reason to chicken out he was looking for.

He sighed and poured some more vodka into his glass. He watched around for a bit as Henry and Brian were literally dancing their asses off in the dance floor. They were both holding glasses filled with some kind of alcohol and Roger smirked slightly at the thought of Brian's reaction when he would realize that he had been dancing like that while drunk, and in front of so many people.

He leaned his head on his elbow as he watched the lot of them. A slight grin was upon his lips as he thought how Amelie would have teased him about it. A five year old he would call him with that adorable grin. And he would laugh and tell her something that would have her laughing too as they would grip upon each other so they wouldn't lose their balance. He wanted that. He desired that like a madman. And wasn't the cheekiest grin plastered upon his face at that.

"Oi! What a cheeky grin for a cheeky, handsome, young man!" A girl's giggling voice was heard behind him. He quickly shot his head up and was met with the most beautiful sight for him. Her hair was a bit messy from the dancing and her cheeks blushed as she happily smiled down at him. Roger's grin turned into a wide smile as he watched her. His blue eyes locking with her gray ones in perfect harmony. Oh gods. Roger loved those eyes. So warm and inviting they were.

"Handsome, young man you say? Finally you admit it." Roger told her beaming his chest proudly as she rolled her eyes pretending to be annoyed making Roger laugh because she chuckled herself. A bunch of toddlers. The both of them.