All Tomorrow's Parties (Pt.1)

General POV;

And what costume shall the poor girl wear
To all tomorrow's parties
For Thursday's child is Sunday's clown
For whom none will go mourning

A blackened shroud
A hand-me-down gown
Of rags and silks, a costume
Fit for one who sits and cries
For all tomorrow's parties...

The voice of the singer faded away as a woman's voice was heard, starting a magazino. Amelie liked magazinos. Well, liked is a bit over the top. She just didn't mind them, would be the appropriate sentence to use. Back to the point, she didn't mind them. She didn't change the station when one came in. She was actually really fond of the idea of listening to people exchanging opinions, arguing, agreeing, coming up with new ideas. That didn't only apply to magazinos. She loved it when she could become aware of other people's opinions and ideas. It was after all the entire meaning of her science, wasn't it? History for example. What more should I say? In History the main core of the course is exchanging opinions. Ancient Greek. In Democratic Ancient Greece everything was based on discussing and exchange of ideas, voting.

"Where are you traveling at?" Brian's voice snapped her out of her dreamily haze. She had been staring out of the window as the car was trailing down the road. They were currently at the way for Freddie's party. A long way that was. Henry, who was driving while going on about something new that had happened at his block of flats, and Brian were sitting at the front as Amelie was sitting at the seat behind Henry, her mind traveling elsewhere.

Well, there was that thing. She was so looking forward to Freddie's party but since noon that feeling of excitement had gone a bit off as some incidents with a certain blonde had occurred. Because, yes. As much as she would never admit it, she wanted Roger to ask her at the party. She wanted that so badly. Well, yes. She wouldn't have accepted like some teenage girl who had just gotten asked out by her crush, but she would have teased him a bit and then she would accept to go with him 'As friends'.

This brings us to her god-spectacular plan. Her plan of pushing Roger away but finding ways to spend as much time as she possibly could with him. She so liked to be around him. He was just the company she craved. Funny, energetic, full-of-life. He was the kind of person that lights up a whole room with his presence and smile. A bit obnoxious but she loved that about him. She loved how obnoxious and loud he could be. Because, as we've said, she hated silence. And Roger had a unique way to fill it.

"AMELIE ATHEN APHRODITE!" Henry yelled with a pleased grin as his best friend practically jumped out of the car. Henry at that cracked up laughing, of course forgetting the road, as Brian quickly put his hands on the wheel to control it. "I got it you annoying giraffe!"

"You took your hands off of it!" Brian protested as Henry pushed his hands away from the wheel. Amelie grinned at the sight of them. Those two were like real siblings.

"I do that all the time! The car knows me. It's part of myself. It knows my movements and hears my voice." Henry said dramatically while doing sudden movements with the wheel only to tease Brian. Brian hanged himself at the doorknob as he clutched it tightly and Amelie was laughing at that as her and Henry high-fived. Devilish things.

"You shouldn't be allowed in that car. Or in any car for that matter." Brian said breathless and green as the two younger co-passengers continued with their fit of laughter and incoherent comments that only the two of them understood.