Paint it, Black.

General POV;

October had very much not been Amy's month. It seemed like after the party everything was going downhill at this stupid month. Amy used to love October. You know Autumn, Halloween... She loved that but this year seemed that October from one of her favorite months had turned into a horrendous unending cycle of the same stupid events she wanted to get out of, no matter what.

Well, thing is, that she truly did believe that karma was coming for her after treating that poorly Roger, lying to her brother and make everyone else lie to him too. And to be honest, if that was karma coming for her she kind of deserved it. She tried to do the right thing by using the wrong means.

Of course, let's not even get started about her relationship with Roger. Wherever they were at the same space he was always looking at her with those wounded animal's eyes that made her want to stab herself because of how much of a terrible person she felt. They hadn't talk since their little 'raw' the night before she told Henry, I mean really talk because they did exchange some sore 'Good morning' or 'Later' though there was never a 'later'.

And even though Amy felt that Roger was just hating her, and that he wasn't wrong for doing so too, Roger thought the exact opposite. He thought that Amy hated him. And that this was her way of telling him to leave her alone, and so he did. Though there was something that was telling him it wasn't true, that she didn't hate him, he couldn't get it off of his mind. After all if she didn't hate him, why was she always with that Christopher prick?

Which brings us to our next issue. Amy indeed spent a lot more hours with Christopher than intended but not because she had specifically chose to. There was this thing going on in university, that needed a lot of planning and collaboration in addition to happen. A big event with presentations from all classes for a certain topic. Oxford University would host it and students from twenty different universities from all over the world would come to attend. So yea... Christopher and Amy were working on something. Something big. That Amy hadn't exactly announced to her brother yet, been stressing over it for some days now she has.

Her relationship with Henry was a bit unstable too. There was something unspoken in between them and Amy felt like Henry had really gotten upset that she didn't tell him first because for the past few weeks Henry was behaving funnily. He would never be available to hang out or when he was they would never go anywhere near that subject, which was so unlike Henry who always asked way too many questions. Also unlike was the fact that he was always looking around as if he had done something suspiciously wrong and someone was looking for him, which only made Amy madder. Because yes she did made a mistake but apologized loads of times after and Henry was only eagerly reassuring her that it was fine.

"Obviously this does not apply to both cases, see one is hypoth- Guys what is wrong?" Professor Joel's voice snapped the two friends out of their dreamily haze as they both looked outside two different windows, not exactly paying any mind to what the middle-aged man in front of them was talking about.

"What?" Henry scrunched up his eyebrows. Well, it was really unusual to see Henry like that but the past couple of weeks he was nothing more than distracted half of the time. And that grin was nearly never on his features, regardless the times poor Joel was cracking a silly joke to make him laugh. He would never laugh, not even shrug on a small grin.

"Ah... Are you two even listening to me?" He asked them as Amy turned her head at him with a sleepy expression on her face. It was strange seeing them both like that, Joel thought, they usually were the most lively and vibrant students in the whole university, always laughing and smiling...

"No...?" Amy simply replied making Joel sigh as he closed his heavy book, placing it at his desk before coming to seat at a leather armchair opposite his two students.