Johnny B. Goode Tonight

"His mother told him "someday you will be a man
And you will be the leader of a big old band
Many people coming from miles around
To hear you play your music when the sun go down
Maybe someday your name will be in lights
Saying "Johnny B. Goode tonight"

Roger's voice was filling up the yacht. He was still in the shower, the sound of flowing water blending with his loud singing made Amy smile at herself in the bathroom opposite his.

"You know this song Amelie?" Roger asked loudly so as to be heard through both his and Amy's shower's flowing waters. They were rather enjoying their showering about. The water was hot, feeling like a miracle on their cold skin. Amy wasn't sure how that work, the water being that hot, but she sure as hell appreciated this.

"Of course I do. Who doesn't?" Amy replied as she tilted her head back enjoying the warmth of the water on every part of her body. She was the type of person who sat on the shower for two good long hours if she had the opportunity.

"Dunno. Just wondering given that it gotten out when you were like two years old or so." Roger teased her as he grinned at himself. Even though she couldn't see him she was absolutely positive he was grinning and she would put her hand into the fire for that. I mean he was not wrong though. That song had gotten out in March the thirty first of nineteen fifty-eight and she was born on December of nineteen fifty-six.

"You know there are those things called vinyls, right?" Amy asked as she grinned too.

"What do you think, love? I am currently recording an album that will become a vinyl!" Roger replied, his voice filled with excitement. Amy couldn't help it but smile at the way he sounded so excited about it.

"Oh yes that's right! Laaap of the Gooooods AAAAAAAAAH!" She sang the part of a new song the band had been recording called 'In the Lap of the Gods' where Roger's falsetto was the only thing you could hear after Freddie's 'Laaap of the Gooooods' and since the moment Amy had heard it - when they were rehearsing - she couldn't stop teasing him about it. Though she very damn well knew he sounded cute doing so.

"UGH! WILL YOU EVER STOP WITH THAT?" Roger groaned-laughed as Amy laughed.

"NEVER!" Amy laughed as she turned off the tap. They had been in the shower for about one hour and Roger had put on a full-length concert for her with artist varying from Beatles to Chuck Berry and Elton John to Beach Boys, T-Rex to Elvis Presley - that one partly to tease Amy- and many others. Not gonna lie, Amy loved the whole thing it was funny really because she could imagine Roger bowing after every song as he was giving thank-you's to his 'audience'. Cute idiot, Amy was thinking.

Amy came out of the shower and shrugged on the white bathrobe she had previously gotten from one of the bedrooms as she ran her hands through her long hair in an attempt to brush them a bit not quite managing to do so. Her hair were never able to be tamped. Always wild and messy they were. Well, though, she was thanking god they weren't like Brian's because that would have been a disaster. Yet, Brian was swearing that his hair were a lot easier to handle than Amy's.

"You done?" Roger called as Amy stepped out of the bathroom, steam coming out behind her from all the hot water she had used.

"Yes. Ready and waiting for your majesty, Mr. Taylor, sir." Amy said grinning. At that moment Roger's bathroom door opened and at first Amy had thought that it had caught fire in there from all the steam that gotten out. Then almost like some wizard in a movie Roger came out of the steam with a dramatic movement, looking at Amy with a wide suggestive grin. Amy started laughing at one as Roger burst into a fit of laughter himself and soon enough the pair of them found themselves laughing as the clouds of steam surrounded them. "THAT WAS THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING I'VE EVER SEEN I SWEAR!"