Chapter 15

Miearra's Pov:
I laid on the bed red from all the tears. How could he do that to me? Telling him my darkest secret was a mistake and now the reason for it all is in the house. "Miearra Open up the door" I heard outside of a locked door. "Go away" I called out turning my head crying more.

There were so many thoughts going through my head. All of the memories of that night. How he lied and claimed I was a drug abuser. He told me he loved me yet used me, raped me and ruined my career. I was screwed. I made up my mind years ago that I never wanted to see him again.

I heard the door knob move but I didn't bother to turn around. I heard footsteps and felt the bed suddenly sink on the edge. "Miearra I really need to explain this" Nathan's voice said calmly but the bitch inside of me wasn't having it.

"Get the fuck out" I yelled. He didn't move. It was silent for a moment. He spoke again ignoring my request. "Miearra, Justin-" I cut him off as I started crying louder. I grabbed the blanket and covered my whole body under it. I felt Nathan get up off the bed causing me to quiet a little.

I soon felt my blanket lift and Nathan laying down covering his body under the blanket too. I refused to turn but I also refused to kick him off the bed. He began talking again. "Miearra listen, that person isn't here he never will be here. The two guys you heard were my brother chase and his friend who's a lawyer. So can you look at me now?"

I thought about it not knowing if I should or not. Finally deciding to go with what he requested I turned facing him. Our eyes met and tears were still flowing down my eyes. His hand met my face wiping my tears. He spoke again.

"Ever since the day you told me about what happened, I did some research and called my brother asking him if he knew any info about that case and the idiot himself. He told me that he has a friend who is an extremely awesome lawyer and can track down any information on anyone."

I stared at him waiting for him to finish his point. "I think we found a way to clear your name and get the money back. But its all up to you if you're willing to do it."

I looked at him in shock curious about what they found and what will happen if I say yes or no. I decided that I need to think over it tonight. "Nathan I, i dont know how I feel about this. Its just a lot to consider" I said in a shaky voice.

He began pushing my hair out of my face. "Its okay, take your time, they're sleeping on the other side of the house so theres no pressure, I just want you to be happy"

I smiled at that. I sat up looking at myself in the mirror. "I look a mess, I should go wipe my face" I said. He giggled. I climb over him and walked to the bathroom. "Yeah I should too considering I fell trying to catch up to you" he said while getting up following behind me.

After I washed my face I turned facing him. I noticed the dried up blood and bruise on his face close to his eyebrow.
"Oh my your eyebrow is busted" I said in a guilt tone. I instantly grabbed another towel running hot water on it.

He sat down on the counter as I waited to apply the towel to his injury. I patted the bruise softly with the towel and felt him jerk. "Does it hurt? Or are you being dramatic?" I asked. "Both" he admitted laughing a little.

"Well at least you didn't wake up in the hospital" I responded. He sussed me and caused me to laugh hard while still wiping his face. "Oww Sleepy Head!" He complained. I laughed even more. "It's sleeping Beauty and man up all I did was wipe the rest of the dried blood"

Nathan got up and walked to the cabinet. I sat on the counter in his place watching him. He grabbed a first aid kit and pulled out a band aid. I got lost in my thoughts. About our friendship and how close we've grown. And then I remembered what he said to his family and how he kissed me.

What does that mean? I wonder if I actually like him. I'm so used to being alone and scared of loving someone else after Justin. But Nathan makes me feel different- I don't feel scared around him.

"Nathan.." I called out to him. "Yes" he answered but didn't look over. He was too focused on his bruise. I continued to talk anyways. "Were those things you said to me in the room true?" I said softly in a shaky voice.

He stopped and looked at me with a shy face. "What did you just say?" He asked me. I looked down not able to handle the feeling of embarrassment. "Do you really not care about the money and don't believe or care what your parents think of me? Do you really.." I froze in fear or saying those last words.

Nathan walked over in front of me. I can feel his body heat but still I was to scared to look up and face him. "Do I really just...love you?" He asked in a soft voice noticing my embarrassment.

I didn't respond but he knew that I was saying yes. He continued talking.

"Miearra, how about you answer that question. Do you think I want your money? Your fame? Do you think I'm doing all of this just to record an album with you? You think I stayed in the hospital every night watching you for fun?" He paused for a moment before asking his last question.

"Do I make you feel like how he made you feel Miearra?" He asked in a seriously concerned voice. This time I knew I had to give him an answer. The right answer.

I looked up at him and shook my head no. I finally built up the courage to speak back. "You're nothing like him" I stated softly. Nathan moved closer pushing the hair out of my face. I felt him make his way in softly, his face reaching closer to mines. Before I could really process what's going on his lips touched mines softly.

He pulled back. "Did that hurt you Beautiful?" He asked me in a soft tone. I shook my head no. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. "Then let me love you, Just you Miearra" he said. From there I felt our hearts connect and I knew this was right. So I did what my heart told me to do.

I pulled Nathan in and kissed him with all my force. He kissed back with the same amount. I felt the heat and rush of excitement in my body. My hands wrapped around his neck as we continued to kiss. I felt myself being lift as Nathan picked me up off of the counter.

He carried me out the bathroom and laid me on the bed, landing on top of me. I paused looking up into his eyes again. This feels right.

Just YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara