Chapter two: The Clash

~Miearra Pov~

' Almost there' I say to myself walking up some random pathway. I know I said I wanted to do a lot of things in my life but walking up 3 hills on some random pathway just to get to my dorm was not one of them.

I change the song on my phone and it starts playing one of my favorite songs: "she looks so perfect" by Five Seconds of Summer. I squeal a little hoping that no one hears me. The chorus comes on and I couldn't help but to sing along with it.

"You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear..."

The song continues and I so do I. Right before the song was done I felt my hand being grabbed and me suddenly being stopped.

"What the hell" I say not realizing what was happening.

"HEY" some guy yells at me while holding my hand.

Who is he.

"Hii..." I say pulling my hand back to me.

"You were just singing!"

"Oh, yeah sorry, I guess I didn't realize how loud I was singing with my earphones on."

"You're her!"

"Who?"

"You're Arra Shane" he screams out.

I freeze. How could he recognize me?

"Noo...no im not" I quickly say while slowly backing up.

"YES! You are because only she can sing like that" he says eagerly.

"Please get away from me!"

I start to run as he began chasing after me asking me for autographs and pictures.

Shit. I felt the panic rising inside of me.

What the hell am I supposed to do? Think Miearra, I can't blow my cover and have the media follow me here.

I see a huge maze garden that says "do not trespass". Well what are rules for anyways?

I run into the garden maze not paying attention to where I was going.

I think I lost him.

I start walking around slowly observing the place. My gaze instantly fell upon a beautiful flower that I've never seen before.

I reached over to grab it and some big branch comes flying to my head. I stumble and fall back on the hard ground.

I can barely see a tall figure standing over me and theres some semi deep voice speaking hella fast.

"What the..who..are..." I couldn't speak. everything around me turned black with no beam of light once so ever.

*****************************************************A/N*****************
Hello readers. I'm pretty new at this if it wasn't already noticeable, but please bare with me. Feel free to comment anything even advice from one fellow watter to another.

Some minor details:
Miearra is pronounced (Me-Air-Rah). Her nickname is Miea which is pronounced as (Me-Ah).

Maddison is pronounced (Mad-eh-Sin) and her nickname is Maddi.

Division University is not a real University, or at least not that I've heard of. Although the characters are college students they're still quite young so think between the ages of 20-22.

Thank you guys.
~ Hunter