Chapter 13:

~Miearra's pov~
The drive is long and silent. I just felt overwhelmed. All the stuff that just happened has me lost. He kissed me aand stood up to his parents. Not to mention I haven't heard from Ashley either.

Nathan was driving but he still kept an eye on me.

"Nathan...can we eat?" I said pouting my face.

He laughed.

"Well of course I'm not kidnapping you or anything".

He pulled off the freeway and into the nearest food driveway. I couldn't tell what it was called but everything on their menu sounded good in my head.

Nathan began ordering. He already knows what I like and don't like because of a talk we had one day when we went grocery shopping. Once he got the food he drove out and parked in the parking lot.

He looked over to me as I gave him the 'what now' look.

"Well I don't know about you beautiful but I'm gonna go eat outside because this car isn't bug friendly".

I laughed at his little comment.

"Neither am I"

I started Getting out the car and sat ontop of the truck . He got us Chinese food which I just so happened to be craving.

"Here you go" he said while handing me a box of food.

I thanked him and began eating with chopsticks like a boss. Nathan on the other hand was struggling with using his so I gave him a fork.

"Wait I can do this" he stated and tried once more.

Epically failing I laughed and took his chopsticks.

"Thats great determination...but maybe not today"

He play pouted. So freaking cute.

"How did you learn how to use yours?" He asked me.

This lead to a whole conversation.

"Well, once on tour in China I met this singer named Ming Chan who taught me while in her dressing room."

He smiled.

"Well I need some lessons from her because it's embarrassing eating Chinese food with a fork"

I looked down thinking about how life is. It just keeps on changing everytime. Nothing in my life is normal.

I finished off my food while Nathan ruined my thoughts. He said the very words that nearly made my heart stop.

"Be honest with me."
I nodded unsurely. Where is he going with this?

"I know you're not a drug addict, but what's up with the case between you and Justin."

I can hear the seriousness in his tone. I never told anyone about that case except for Madison.

"Nathan...how did you-" he cut me off telling me that Ashley did a lot of research before she mentioned it to his parents.

I sighed. He deserved to know the truth.

"It's a long story. I never told anyone besides Madison. Justin was my boyfriend a long time ago. I was already off the charts and he was barely starting off.

We fell in love or whatever and started a career together. I introduced him to my managers and they signed him onto the label. From then everything was great, he took two years of my life in total..."

I looked up and seen Nathan starring in interest not taking his gaze off of me.

"Continue..." He said in an rather calm tone. I guess he didn't seem bothered by it.

Finishing off the story I told him about my night. The worst night I'll never forget.

"One night we went to Chrissy K's after party and everyone was there. Drunk and drugs and sex was all that was being offered. I went to some quiet room to get away from all of that. A couple minutes later Justin came in drunk and had a container of pills and a tiny bag of white powder. He started screaming and yelling and locked me in the room. I got scared and tried leaving but he..."

I paused.

Nathan gave me a look and held my hand.

"You don't have to tell me what happened that night.." He told me but I refused.

"No you deserve to know. I have to face this." I said not wanting to take the easy way out.

"He slapped me and started taking off my clothes. If I tried to scream he would cover my mouth and threaten to kill me on the spot. From then he got real horny and when he successfully pulled my clothes off nothing could stop him. When I started crying and telling him not to do it he did it anyways. He didn't show any type of compassion. All he said was it's a good thing i'm a virgin. from there he took that from me."

I felt tears running down my face. Heat was burning up inside of me. I turned completely mad with anger at the thought of him taking my virginity. The one pure thing I had.

I heard Nathan's voice say something to me but I blanked it out my mind. I began banging my hand on the truck repeating the same words.

"He took that from me!"

Nathan stopped my hands and grabbed me. I started pouring out crying.

"He lied to everyone and told them that they were my drugs. That I was the one making all of this up"

~Nathan's Pov~
"So when they said you went to rehab..you really gave up your music title instead for a while?"

She nodded. Makes sense.

I held her closer while I heard her drown in her sorrows. That asshole. How could someone do something like that to her? She's beautiful! He stole something that guys should cherish. Nows she's suffering.

I began wiping her eyes with my hands and admitting that I had no idea he did that to her.

"Im sorry" I said to her last before I realized she cried herself to sleep.

I can't stand seeing her like this. I mean no one deserves to go through what she went through.

I slowly lifted her up and laid her down inside the car. I put everything away before driving off. We're going far away from this messed up life.

And I'm going to fix this.