Chapter 11

I bursted into the doors of the dorm hall pushing through all the flashing cameras and nosey reporters. I quickly pressed the elevator button hoping to escape all of the commotion out here on the first floor. Finally the doors opened and I stepped in knowing exactly who's responsible for this.

Once I reach the 3rd floor I slowly walk out not knowing if the paparazzi had made it up the stairs yet or not. Thankfully they didn't which gave me more confidence to stomp my way to the room close by.

I knocked on the door repeatedly until it opened.

"Nathan we need to talk about what's going on around here." I say in a serious tone.

He pulled me inside and the first thing I see is miss Ashley. Arra Shane's number one fan. Nathan walked to the bathroom.

She looks me up and down and does a fake evil smile. She said one thing to me that threw all of my feelings away.

"Hello Arra Shane"

Oh hell no. This bitch.

I immediately dropped everything and walked up to her.

"Are you fucking crazy!? You're the one that released that video on purpose!"

I could hear myself yelling to the top of my lungs. At this point I really don't give a damn who hears me.

She laughed.

"And you were dumb enough to trust Nathan when he told you that I could be trusted"

My eyes grew softer for a second realizing that Nathan might've had something to do with this.

My face grew angry.

"you're not fooling anybody. I know exactly what you want and you're not gonna get it"

I refuse to let this filthy bitch get into my head.

She laughs again.

Stupid hyena.

"Sweetie I don't have to fool anybody. I mean he is here with me isn't he. If anyone was fooling someone it was you thinking you can get away from your true life. You know you should really stay off of those drugs."

I watched as she shrugged her shoulders.

How the hell did she know about that?

Nathan walked out from the bathroom and touched my shoulder.

"Miearra what's wrong"

I quickly removed my shoulder from his grip and walked past him through the door. He chased after me screaming at me to tell him what's going on. I finally turned around walking back to him.

I look into his eyes and felt anger grow inside of me.

"You know your girlfriend was right. I am a fool for believing that you were any different. I mean three fucking record deals? Once that video linked you got what you wanted."

He looked at me speechless and wanted to speak but I raised my hand up signaling that I don't want to hear it.

"I trusted you and you lied. All you cared about was the fame"

I felt tears running down my face. My heart broke.

"Say goodbye to Miearra Porter. Hello to Arra Shane" I finally say before walking down stairs to my room.

I laid there and cried my sobbing eyes out. Everything hurt. I got multiple calls from multiple people including my parents. Everyone is asking me when I'm coming back and About Nathan.

Madison texted me and told me that they have my dorm hall on lock down. No one comes in or out until paparazzi is cleared and I'm safe to leave.

Great. Now I'm stuck here.

All I see is  flashing lights and screaming fans outside. I closed the blinds making sure I wouldn't be seen.

I also turned my phone on silent from all the twitter buzz. I just wanna escape this life. My life.