Chapter 4: A week of Unwanted silence

~Miearra's Pov~
I've been in here for about a week now. Well technically tomorrow will make a week but point is i've been in here too long.

All i've been doing is sleeping due to the drugs they're giving me or because i'm extremely exhausted from all these shots and tests they've been doing.

Madison been's visiting me everyday before she's off to her classes in the morning. I've been pretty lonely.

Every Night however, The same boy has been coming back and visiting me. I still don't know much about him but I do know that I've seen him from somewhere besides the branch incident.

Last night he brought me a variety of snacks and watched me as I ate away. I was sick of hospital food.

Other than that we don't really speak. We just stare at each other waiting for someone to break the silence which never happens.

Occasionally I would ask him to pass something to me or throw something away.

Even without spoken words I still feel comfort when he's there watching me.
He's the reason why I sleep peacefully at night despite the pain.

~Johnathan's Pov~
Everynight I've been going to go see her. Miearra Porter. The girl I put in the hospital because of my stupidity.

Wait no, because of those screaming girls and paparazzi always trying to snap my photo in everything. No i'm not a celebrity but I am apart of this huge family name. 'The Creast family'.

Yes my name is Nathan Creast, and my family comes from a long line of wealthiness. My parents own one of the largest companies in the US.

Anyways, I'm really not to "big" on the whole family company thing.

Chase walked in my room and closed the door. I know something is wrong.

"Dude! Mom and dad keep asking me where you've been going all these nights and they're starting to get suspicious."

He starts off and I stare blankly at him.

"Are you trying to blow your cover? What ever happened to 'im just gonna talk to her for one night to make sure she doesn't tell' huh?"

Chase began to walk back and forth in a fast paste. His face getting redder than a ripe tomato.

"I know I know,but ther's something about her that keeps drawing me back to stay with her at night" I say in a calm voice.

He stares at me and quickly.

"something keeps drawing you back? And what did your girlfriend say about this huh? Does she know you're sneaking off to go see this random girl every night?"

I looked at him and began walking out the door taking a little bag with me.

"And just where do you think you're going?" A deep voice says behind me.

My father.

"Just to the hospital to drop off these CD's for the patients." I say turning around trying not to look like I'm lying.

"This late?" My mom interrupts. "We haven't even eaten dinner yet dear".

"Mom I'm not really hungry, but I really need to get these to the hospital."

My dad begins to speak again. "Your mother has made us dinner. You can go handle your business afterwards."

Ugghh he's such a punk. I walked into the dinning room and take my seat at the table along with my siblings and parents. This is gonna be a long dinner.

~Miearra Pov~
Where is he? He's usually here by now. Uggh. What do I care? I guess if it's gonna be me alone tonight then I might as well kill the silence myself.

I pulled out my phone and started playing some songs out loud. Singing is what I do best. Especially when I'm not drugged at the moment.