Chapter One: Welcome to Division University

~Miearra's Pov~

College. What's so great about it? I mean it's simple stuff, 50% of immature "adults" trying not to grow up, and 50% of adults who are too old to even enjoy the immatureness of College. I guess I fall in the middle of both categories.

"Miea! Hurry up we're gonna be late for Orientation!"

"Okay, okay im coming Madi geez" I say back to Madison. She's my Best friend I guess if that's what everyone calls it now a days. It's not that she's not like a sister to me, It's just that I'm not with the whole "special labels" that people have now a days.

"Lets do one last mirror check before walking out of our dorm room roomiee" Madi says all girly and squeaky.

Yes, we're roomies, how coincidental. Or maybe my dad did some persuading.

I half listen while she's going on and on about how excited she is that we're in the same dorm room. I gave her a look of boredom before cracking a little smirk that I Couldn't hold in .

Hey what can I say. I rather live with someone I've known since kindergarten than with someone I've only known for 30 minutes.

"Lets go! " I say while pulling Madi outside of our room, closing the soor behind us.

~During Orientation~

We walk into the building with the rest of the tourists/ newbies at the school.

"Do you think anyone recognizes me?" I ask a little paranoid.

"I doubt it Miea, just relax you're just as normal as everyone else here." she says trying not to miss anything our guider said.

you have no idea.

Thirty minutes into the orientation and I was ready to die. I couldn't take the constant boring historical facts about Division University. It's already bad enough we have to walk across this whole damn campus just for the "introduction".

"Madi can we blow this dump already?" I say anxiosly in a wimpy voice.

"No! Look Miea this is college! We're at freaking Division University!" Madi began saying.

"I want us to be prepared for everything here. And if that means that we have to walk around the whole campus listening to some dork talk about history then so be it!"

She tried to pep me up, but it didn't work.

I give her a desperate look and made puppy faces that she couldn't resist.

"Okay fine. You can go back to the dorm, but you're taking me to lunch tomorrow" she says trying not to crack a laugh.

She failed and I hugged her before walking off towards Bailey Hall.