Chapter 5: The confessions

~Nathan's pov~
It's like 9:30 almost 10 at night and I'm not even there yet. Would this light fucking turn!!? She's probably already sleep from that drug they keep injecting her with. I hope she's okay.

Finally I get here. Grabbing my bag and walking out into the back door they keep unlocked. I start to walk down the hall quietly hoping no one would hear me.

All of a sudden Music was playing. So I guess someone wants to get caught sneaking in. But who?

Reaching her door, I open it slowly to a huge surprise. She was singing.
Knowing she didn't notice me I walked in staring with amazement.

"You don't really know how bad I just want to leave, just let me be..."

She sings outloud hitting random high notes in between. She glances over and nearly has a heart attack.

Shit.

The music is instantly stopped and we both have a blank stare at eachother.

"What just happened?"

I said curious to why she cut the music off so fast.

She looked at me before getting up to walk towards the door. That's when I realized the music was instrumental, and that beat was barely released from the studio.

They only allowed samples of the song to come out so how the hell did she get the full copy?

Still thinking on it I realize she has to be someone bigger than just some random girl in the hospital.

"Who the hell are you?" I say questioning her.

She looks at me, trying not to respond but soon shows a sign of defeat.

She began walking back towards me.

"If I tell you who I am, will you keep a secret?"

Her look was serious so I give her a nod while crossing my arms waiting.

"My name is Miearra Shane Porter, also known as Arra Shane. One of the worlds biggest star"

she held her head as my eyes looked at her with disbelief. It took me a moment to realize that she wasn't lying.

It was her. The one I've always looked up to when it came to music. Arra Shane is the person I hit with a tree branch.

She sat down on her bed waiting for me to say something but just stared at her as everything hit me at once.

"What? You're not a fan of 'Arra Shane' ?" She says in a sassy, sarcastic voice.

I snap back to reality as I came closer to her. I don't wanna seem like I'm using her or anything but this is great news for me. She may be able to help me more than I could ever help her.

"I've heard of her once or twice.."

I said it as if it didn't shock me when it really did. She's been my woman crush everyday since she first came out with her song.

Her eyes widen.

"so you really don't care if I'm this big star or not?"

Yes.

"Nope. Doesn't change a thing.."

But in fact it does. This means I have a chance to move forward with my music.

"Well who exactly are you?"

I pointed to myself as if there were other people in the room.

"Yes you. I know you're not just some random guy that hits girls with branches"

I was silent for a moment.

"I mean..why did you hit me with a brach?"

Shit. Should I tell her who I am? And that my annoying ass family is filthy rich? That my last name is the reason why we're even in this mess?

"Well, last name is Creast. Nathan Creast" I say in a small tone.

She began staring.

"As in the big business owners Creast?"

Her voice had some type of shock to it and I sighed. I hate that.

"The one I call dad, yes"

She laughed.

"You don't look like the business type"

"That's because I'm not. The other day I was running from a group of girls."

"Why? It's not like you're Channing Tatum or Chris Hemsworth"

I smirked a little.

"Well on campus I am. I mean they're really all for the money but I'm pretty famous over here"

She gave me the 'are you serious' look.

"Please. You don't know fame until you have to hide in a trashcan just to get inside your house"

Eww. That sounds pretty tough. She said it as if she hated being famous.

I didn't have much to say to that because she was partly right. Silence spreaded upon us.

"So I'm guessing your parents don't know about this incident" she said breaking the silence.

"It'll ruin the family title"

As much as she deserves the same chances as everyone else, that's all I could say.

We stared at each with no words. Her face said it all though.

"So I get to sit here with bruises on my head while you get to chill with all your hoes guilt free?"

She sounded upset and I don't blame her. I mean it was a little unfair but I have no choice.

"I don't have hoes nor do I not feel guilty. And if being here everyday to make sure you're okay doesn't prove it then I will continue to make it up to you"

She looked at me with an uneasy look.

"Just don't say a word about this."

she didn't have much to say after that. It took her a moment before she calmed and went back to her daily routine.

I watched her as I still thought about what she told me. About who she is. And truth be told I feel guilty of the thoughts crossing my mind at this very moment.

A singer. Actually one of the biggest singers this world has ever had. And she's sitting right here in front of me.
I guess we all have something to confess.

**************************************************************************
A/N
Hey guys, Sorry I'm lagging on the story and updating (if anyone is really interested in the story so far). I'm sorry that ir ,kinda sucks but I'm learning.

Anyways so how do you guys feel about Nathan so far? Was telling him her secret a mistake? Or is Nathan really a good guy? Will Miearra tell someone about the accident? Will this be a start of a new friendship? Find out..

~Hunter