Chapter 14:

~Miearra's Pov~
I wake up in some huge bed to a beautiful view of the outside sun. The room is empty and I honestly don't remember how I got here. The last thing I remember was last night when I told Nathan the story. Or was that Two days ago? I feel completely off, yet I feel fresh. I haven't really slept like that in some days since I was exposed nationally.

I look over to my side and see that there were flowers on the dresser top. Not hesitating to waste anymore time, I got up and stretched a little before exploring this random place I've woke up in.

Across the gigantic bed was a closet, I opened it up and my eyes widened. Inside the closet was a huge Space where you can walk in and sit down. There were about 3 mirrors throughout the closet and there were clothes, shoes, jewelry, bags, hats, and everything else all there. Every color every item you could think of. Boys section and girls section. Im guessing someone lived here.

I heard a noise outside of the room and it startled me. But being the curious person I am I walked out and opened the door finding my way through a hallway. It lead me to what I guess is the living room and Kitchen along with the dinning area.

A muscular guy who I call Nathan was standing in the kitchen singing 'Miley Cyrus 23' while making pancakes.

He was wearing a black tank with some grey sweats that fitted him in all the right places. His hair was wet as if he just took a shower.

Sexy self.

I watched silently while I seen him trying to twerk his butt to the beat. I chuckled softly and watched as he turned around noticing me.

"Well hello there sleeping beauty, I thought I was gonna have to find a prince charming to wake you up" he said causing me to laugh more.

"Have I really been sleep that long?"

He nodded.

"Try three days.." He added along with his head movement.

I sat down on one of the bar stool chairs waiting for a plate of pancakes.

"I'm sorry, I guess I haven't gotten any sleep since Ashley posted that video and went viral." I admitted.

Nathan laughed and put three pancakes on a plate handing it to me. He began telling me

"Miearra it's okay, this is our vacation time! No talking about what happened back there. It's done and over with, she's out of my life and you're hidden from theirs"

I smiled at what he said. He was right, I'm at some random huge ass house alone with Nathan, everything else is irrelevant.

I started teasing him.

"I never met a boy who can make pancakes while twerking to Miley Cyrus"

I caused him to blush with shyness.

"It's what every chef does best" he mentioned, suddenly becoming proud of his twerking ways.

I laughed and started finishing my food. He sat next to me and looked in curiosity.

"How about we go out today to kick off this vacation from the public life?"

I smiled at that thought. I guess me and him hanging out on a private area isn't bad.

"I like the sound of that" I say while trying not to blush.

"Good cause I wasn't giving you an option. Now go pick out an outfit"

I smirked while getting up to walk back to where I woke up at. Going to the closet I found a new bikini suit, a long wrap skirt with a see through pull over. I changed into the clothes, fixed my curly hair, brushed my teeth and grabbed some sandals.

When I was ready I opened the door and walked out looking for Nathan. Making my way to the kitchen I found a map guiding me to all the places in the house.

Well Nathan is a diva, he's probably still in his room.

I walked to his room which was surprisingly not far from mines, just across the hall. Finally reaching his room I knocked twice and stood waiting for the door to open.

It didn't.

Being the impatient person I can be I opened the door myself and walked in not caring what will happen.

"Nathan are you ready yet!?" I questioned still walking.

I turned before a half dressed nathan could yell and tell me not to. I quickly covered my eyes.

"I didnt see anything!" I quickly said looking away still covering my eyes. He giggled.

"Don't worry babygirl, you can look now."

He was laughing at my childish position. I peeked one eye open just to be clear and then uncovered my whole face. He was wearing some navy blue swim trunks and a black fitted swim shirt that shows off his muscles.

I began staring hard as my mind wandered off in his muscles. I started thinking to myself about how sexy he looks. 'Black looks so good on you' I said in my head. I instantly heard laughing and saw that he blushed. "Well thank you Sleeping Beauty, I'll wear black more often" he said.

Shit. I said that out loud. Feeling instantly embarrassed I quickly turned around wanting to leave already. "Can we just go now?" I asked in a annoyed tone. We began walking, him leading the way.

We made our way outside to a private beach. I smiled at the view. The sun was high up in the blue sky. The waves were nice and smooth and the sand was like crystal. Before I could finish viewing the beach I was suddenly picked up and carried.

"Come On beauty we gotta get in the water!" Nathan said in an exciting voice. I began protesting. "No Nathan put me down please! Im scared of water, I can't swim, I'm allergic to sea salt and Sea water!"

When we reached the water he put me down on my toes right where the water starts. He gave me a 'are you serious' look. "Whaat?" I said innocently. "Really? Allergic to sea water?" He said while still giving me that look.

I shrug my shoulders. "Well Its possible" I said in defense. Right then and there a wave came and hit us both. I screamed from the cold water. Nathan just laughed wiping the water off my face. "You're sooo overdramatic" he claimed. I threw my hat to the side and untied my skirt wrap. Tossing that out of water, I grabbed a handful of water and threw it on him.

Before he could react I ran further into the water trying to escape. "Oh no you didnt" he said causing me to laugh even more. He began swimming after me. When he caught up I was immediately pulled back against his chest. "You're not slick" he teased. From there we had a wave war until we were both soaked.

"you win you win" I said repeatedly. He cheered on his victory teasing as I walked out the water. "I think my sandals are lost in the water" I told him. "don't worry beauty, theres plenty more in the house." he simply said.

I began walking aside the beach, Nathan following behind. "I admit that I do have a suprise for you...this one is alittle more risky" he called out. I laughed at the last part. "Risky?" I questioned. He gave me a nervous look.

"it's not like you brought my ex here or something.." I kid around. Nathan looked down answering my question. I stopped walking and looked at him. All of a sudden I heard car sounds with male voices. "Go to hell" I strickly said.

I ran off to the house finding my way back to my room. Before he could catch up and stop the door I slamned it shut. "Miearra Its not like that" he called out but I wasnt having it.