Chapter Twenty-Three: spoiled like a sugar baby

Chapter Twenty-Three: Spoiled like a sugar baby
Cole's POV

"I think it's rude of you to make me lay on the floor, Nathaniel." I said, turning on my side.

"I didn't make you lay in the floor, you just laid down. You can lay on the bed if you want, there's plenty of-"

"So rude!" I exclaimed dramatically, "Leave me here to rot on the ground whilst you roll in luxury."

There was a small silence before Nathaniel snorted, "Well that was dramatic, there's a whole other side to the bed Cole."

"You ever sleep on the floor before Nathaniel?" I sat up, looking at him over the edge of the bed, resting my chin on it.

Nathaniel looked over to me before shaking his head, "No, I haven't." He paused, "Have you?"

I nodded my head, "Yes I have actually." I said, "When I was a wee lad and I got in trouble, my dad used to make me sleep on the floor of his bedroom." I cackled, "I used to reach up and grab his toes in the middle of the night to scare him."

Nathaniel sent me a bewildered look, "You're so... dumb?"

"Well I was like 7 years old sleeping on the floor of my parent's room, I never wanted to sleep so I just grabbed my dad's toes. It was my form of revenge."

"What about your mom? Ever grab her toes?"

A feeling of dread lowered itself into my stomach, I coughed in hopes it sounded like a laugh.

"My mom... No... hey but how come you have never slept on the ground. Not even as a curious kid? I feel like all kids just want to try and sleep on the ground at least once."

He shook his head, "Never did."

"Not even while camping?"

His eyebrows furrowed, "I've never gone camping, my mom doesn't like it when I get dirty."

I groaned, "Brian and I will take you camping. You're a big boy, a little dirt won't hurt. Plus there's something so thrilling about taking a big shit in the middle of a forest. Imagine all the bugs you kill with your-"

Nathaniel threw a pillow at me. "Cole I don't wanna know that." He said with a sigh.

I laughed, "what?! I'm just being honest."

There was a knock on the door, "Sir, your nachos are done if you and your friend would like it."

I sent a big grin to Nathaniel, "Sir? How cliché."

He rolled his eyes, "It's nice, they treat me nicely I treat them nicely."

"Got a submissive kink?"

His face went red, "What? No? Why would you say that?"

I laughed at his flustered face, "What? You're a rich 7 foot tall guy with a shit ton of money. If you really wanted to, you could easily be a sugar daddy."

"I don't wanna be a sugar daddy, I'd rather be in a relationship with a person and spoil them, ya know?"

"Gonna have to find a genuine person for that, tons of gold diggers at our school. Like me, I'm a gold digger."