Chapter Twenty-Seven: Cafe and Main Character Moments

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Cafe And Main Character Moments
Cole's POV

"Should we wake him up?"

"I dunno... does he nap often?"

"I don't think so."

"Well..."

"I gotta leave in like two minutes."

"Well then, yeah let's wake him up."

Those morons. They'd been standing there for at least twenty minutes, all the while I had conceived the master plan to pretend to be asleep to see their reaction.

I wanted to scare them and honestly the idea of there fear was very soothing, I could've actually fallen asleep. Slept like a little baby. I need a good nights sleep it's hard being the alpha male 24/7.

I could hear the shuffling as Brian went to shake me awake and right before he could I say straight up and growled at them.

Yes growled, like I said alpha male.

Brian and Nathaniel both flinched.

"Really?" I asked rubbing my temple, "I just say still for twenty fucking minutes. Twenty whole ass minutes and pretended to be asleep for you mother fucking to flinch? Where's the scream? The slap? Where's the fucking flavor!"

Brian did decide to slap me there but it was just on my shoulder and not the full on slap that a scarred man would do.

"Fuck off Cole. We thought you were sleeping!"

"You should know that once my dick is at a 32° angle is the only time that I'm every really asleep." I said accusingly.

"You're fucking annoying."

I looked over to Nathaniel, "And you? What are you doing here you were like..." I checked my phone, "An hour early. I know I'm irresistible but..."

"Well you were asleep." Brian said, "And I have to go so I didn't know if you'd sleep though Nathaniel texting you so I texted him."

"You have his number?" I pointed at them both, "Is there something I need to know? I know you and you're little girlfriend aren't dating yet Brian but all I'm saying is: I don't condone cheaters."

"No! I used your phone dumbass."

"My phone?" I grinned, "Do you like my background?"

Brian flipped me off, "No! I didn't like your fucking background of the random ass Mannequins bulge from target."

I shrugged, "Jealousy looks ugly on you Brian." I said which in return gave me the glamorous middle finger.

I looked to Nathaniel, "So it's like what? 3:24 right now?" I spent to Brian, "Leave! Why are you still here go away. God you act as if I'm more important than your girly friend. I am but that's besides the point, leave!"

Brian rolled his eyes, grabbing his jacket and tossing it over his shoulders, I watched as he left. "Watch him be late." I laughed... "he won't be late right?"