Chapter Forty-Two: Phones and Officially Together

Cole's POV

The asshole got me a damn phone. 

"I said to not do one thing! And what did you do?!" I glared, holding the phone in my hand gently. 

More specifically the iPhone fucking 12. 

He shrugged, "Wow, that's a nice phone Cole." He said, coming up besides me, "Where did you get that from?" 

I glared, "I will hurt you." 

"You know what's even crazier?"

"No, and I don't know. And I hope you have a self lubricating asshole when I shove this damn phone up your goddamn-"

"Woah!" He said, pulling an iphone 12 case out of his pocket, "Where did this come from?! I must've bought this awhile ago and kept it conveniently in my jacket pocket for this specific moment!" 

I imagined biting his shoulder to stop the painful acting, "Nathaniel, as great as you are. Please stop. Your acting is physically paining me." 

He pressed a quick kiss to my lips, "I thought you were into pain?"

I grinned, "I am pleasured to find that I have started to rub off on you." I thought for a second, "Well not in the way I would prefer but beggars can't be-" 

He cut me off by grabbing the phone from my hand and turning away, I prided myself when I saw the red glow make its way to his ears. 

"I already got it set up, and Brian gave me your other phone so I could steal your sims card." 

I placed my head on his back, "I'm not taking that damn phone, Natty boy." 

He turned around, causing my head to thud on his chest, "Sure." He murmured.

I looked up, glaring, "That's an expensive ass phone. You buy me literally everything! I don't want that. Ya know, money can't buy my happiness." I was teasing, but his face still went serious as he looked down at the phone. 

"Oh," I felt bad, and went to go tell him that it was a joke, but a cheeky smile started to show itself on his lips. "Then you wouldn't complain when I tell you we're going on in a few minutes. Would you." He tilted his head to the side, "This doesn't cost any money and since I know how much quality time means to you..." 

I pinched his cheeks, "Nathaniel." 

"Cole." 

"I hope you enjoyed having skin, since I'm going to be cutting it off and making them into condoms." 

He looked at the ceiling, "That's a new one." He murmured. 

"Was it good?" I asked, "I'd been saving it." 

"I thought so." he nodded approvingly. 

"Don't praise me too much," I teased, "You know how much I like it."

His head tilted back slightly as he laughed. 

"Get your shoes back on." 

"Where are you taking me?" 

"On a date." 

~~~

"You can't jump in the water." Nathaniel said, grabbing my hips as I lazily took the leap of faith, only to be pulled back. 

"That's literally homophobia." I grumbled, sitting back down. "This lake looks stunning and I can't even get in it." 

"No, because it's probably like 40 degrees in the water."