Chapter Three: Creampie Big Mac

Cole's POV

"So what, are you gonna email him about it?"

I looked at Brian, "Email Nathaniel Green?" I scoffed, "My email's must be kept clear so I can find out if I'm getting virus's or not." I grumbled.

"So it's a no?"

I blinked at him, "No, it's a yes." I narrowed my eyes, "Are you sure you're a senior?"

"Are you?" He shot back.

"Nope." I said instantly before shrugging, "Besides it's just one grade and it's the beginning of second quarter, I'll just skip the assignment which'll drop my grade to a C, but I'll make up for it with other work. Simple."

Brian opened his locker, "And what if Nathaniel actually wants to get an A in the class? Unlike some people."

"Then he can chose his own book and just say that he got it from me. Or he can pull a book report out of his ass, I don't care. As long as there is no socializing between me and Mr. String Bean, then I don't care if he does a book report on a coloring book or on the Declaration of Independence." I said.

Brian shook his head and went to say something before cutting himself short. "Whatever, wanna go to McDonalds? I'll drive."

"Well no shit." I grumbled, "Look, I get that maybe making a whole ass shed collapse is a big deal, but my dad didn't need to take away my whole damn key chain." I sighed before saying, "I should steal it back."

Brian rolled his eyes, "You should not steal it back. There was nothing on it of importance, you're just a pain in the ass."

"It's a matter of principle, Brian. I did nothing to-"

"You collapsed a shed!"

"Okay but it was the perfect crash test! It's great advertisement Brian. They should be thanking me."

"No, they should be sending you off to a behavioral facility."

I shrugged, "You say tomato I say tomato."

Brian didn't say anything before murmuring, "You actually concern me sometimes."

Don't worry, I concern myself too.

"Anyways..." I trailed, "McDonalds, how come we're going?" I asked, Brian and I starting towards the back doors so we could make it to his car.

I entertained the idea of slashing the Ford's tired for making my face look like blue cheese, but decided against it for legal reasons.

Honestly I didn't care about the legalness of things, but hey. Cut me some slack alright?

"Well, A: because they're hiring and your insane ass needs a job, and B: because I'm hungry."

"But why McDonalds? We could go to the Mexican place and get nachos-"

"Will you shut up with the goddamn Nachos." Brian laughed.

"After you insulted them earlier? Hell no, you insult my hard work, you insult me."

"I'm insulted by your existence."