Chapter Forty-Nine: i love you

Chapter Forty-Nine: I love you
Nathaniel's POV

Cole was mad and it was honestly sorta...

Hot..?

Not in the obnoxious 'you're so cute when you're mad' way. But he was showing his passion about a TV show and was pacing around the room.

"I mean come on! It's ridiculous. I feel bad, he obviously is Bipolar and shit, so no hate there. But the damn screen writers know how to make you mad. I mean, they are signing papers to get married! Come on Ian," he collapsed next to me, turning and groaning into the window.

I looked at the eccentric boy next to me, "So... how long ago did you start this show?"

He looked at me, "I don't know, couple days ago?"

"And there's how many seasons?"

"Not too many,"

"How much is-"

"Eleven."

"Right..."

He glared, "I know that look. That's the look of judgement. My own father has already told me to grow up and stop spending my 'teenage dream' watching a TV show about a dysfunctional family. I told him that if I wanted it just for the dysfunction I would move back in!"

I stared at him with a slightly open mouth, my lips just slowly opening into a slow grin.

"I'm sure he took that lightly,"

He shrugged, turning towards me, "He hung up. But I figured maybe he just had to use the potty."

"Right..." there was a pause, "What's our plans for today?"

"My dad wanted to have lunch."

"I don't know how I feel about it just being the two of you," I said uncertainly.

"I always did find your protectiveness to be a turn-on."

He gave me a wink and I laughed, rolling onto my back.

He shuffled up next to me, sitting flush against my side and picking at my shirt which was loose and thin.

He stared at my skin, fingertips brushing over the parts that my shirt didn't cover.

"He wants you to come with."

I frowned, shifting up on my elbows. "Me? Why?"

"Because you're hot and he's jealous that I scored. Which... do we blame him?"

I gave him a look.

"Boy! You act like I know. If I could read that man's mind I... well, let's just say I feel like my feelings might've been hurt once or twice." He flopped on his stomach.

I laughed at the look he got on his face as he shot me a glare, tugging his phone up in front of his with a pout on his face.

"Now why are you moping?"