- Twenty seven -

Classes went by normally. English with Makato was quick and Art with Haruki was fun. Yet here you were, feet moving towards the school's library.

I'm not scared

He is just all bark and no bite

Everything will be fine

If anything happens I can kick him and made a run for it

Your shoes continued to tap agents on the floor before you were meet with two doors. You could have been in the clubroom as of this moment. You could have eaten with your friends in the cafeteria. Yet here you stood, in front of the library. You sighed a little knowing you had to lie to Haruki while the two of you were in art.

"Did you want to join us in the cafeteria?"

"I have something planned for lunch."

"Oh."

"..."

"Are you going to eat with Yukio and Suki?"

"...yes."

God, I hope he does not go into the library, what if Haruki gets upset. He made it clear he does not like Takuma one bit, what if they fight? Haruki doesn't seem like the one to throw fists unless he has to. What if he gets upset?

You shook off the memories and the thoughts before reaching for the door handle. Before you were able to open the doors, both of them opened. The taller figure looked down at you with his icy, cold eyes. You froze unable to move your arm down or walk forward.

You know what, forget this I don't have to pay for no shit-

"Your five minutes late," Takuma responded while still holding the door open

"Well, I'm here now." you nervously responded as he just rolled his eyes before moving to the side to let you into the room.

You walked in and the library was fairly empty of people. There were chairs and a few sofas with small tables. Near the back were larger tables with more seats. There were rows and rows of books, then near the entrance was the librarian's desk.

The much taller boy began to walk towards the back. You hurried as you followed behind him. Takuma took a seat on a large desk that had papers neatly placed around. There was a notebook and a computer on the table. You decided to pull out a chair that was in front of him and sat in it. For a little while, it was quiet since he was focused on something. He stopped eyeing his paper to look up at you from his work.

"I'm going to need this done before lunch ends, I also have a small list of books I need. Check them out under my name and bring them back." the boy said while handing you a book and three pieces of paper.

You looked down to notice the work he handed you, then the list of books. You looked over the work carefully reading what it said. You looked at the work then took a glance at him. He was sternly focused on whatever he was doing on the computer. His head did not lift once other than to write in his notebook. You looked back at the two pages of work and opened the book to the proper page. It was a little difficult since it was from an advanced class, yet you got it done eventually. The two pages took most of the time, yet Takuma still fiddled with the keys of the computer. You handed over the papers and he took them without looking up.

You took notice of the coffee he had next to him. All the papers were around him and yet he did not give you any more work. You grabbed your lunch and began to eat while he continued to type nonsense.

Is he on better behavior since the librarian is here?

Well, is it even 'better behavior?'