- Nineteen -

-Warning-
The following chapter goes over topics like abuse, please do not read if you feel uncomfortable with this topic

You walked home after school had closed. Kisho was no longer standing there at the gate, it seemed he had given up.

I will talk to him once I have processed everything first

The sky would have been orange. Dusted with small bits of red and yellow rays from the sun. The clouds could have been dusty pink like cotton candy. The weather would have been warm and it would look beautiful. Your walk home would have been fluent and easy. A small stride on the path that soon in a couple of minutes, lead to your house.

Though, that was not today.

For today was gray. The orange sky was nowhere to be seen; and the cotton candy sky has gone rotten. They had turned to stale gray clouds. With a chilling breeze they flew by; it made the hairs on your skin rise. The icy air was sharp and the sun was gone. The clouds were great and towering, it was going to rain soon.

The taping of your shoes was silently heard on the gray pavement as you made your way home.

Eventually, you reached your doorstep as you felt very small fragments of water droplets hit your warm skin. They were like ice, but only a few had touched you as you open the door to hell.

Walking in you had slipped off your shoes and your coat and placed them near the door. Your socks were dry and warm, as so the house... more or less. Not quite warm, but it did have a chilling atmosphere. You tried to make your way to your room as quietly as possible. Not even taking another step, a forceful hand grabbed you by your shirt and dragged you backward. You fell onto the floor and landed on your bottom, then looked up.

"Where the hell have you been!" She yelled

Your eyes were looking into her's as you felt so small; like you were nothing to her.

"I had a club to go to, a-a math club." You said trying not to shake

"Math club?" She said putting her hands on her hips and frowned her brow "is that it?"

"Yes, ma'am." You said no longer having the strength to look at her in the eyes

She slowly bent down to your level and stood there for a minute. You knew what she wanted.

Your (h/c) strands have moved past your eyes as you looked at her. Her eyes were large and menacing. You swallowed the sharp yelp that stood in your throat. Now that it was gone, you tried not to shake. Her thin hands slowly came to run through your (length) hair.

"You know I love you, right (y/n)?" She said

"Y-yes, mom-"

Her hand griped at your hair and yanked a big wad of it. She pulled you up as she rose from her spot.

"Are you my son?"

"N-no, ma'am." You spat out quickly to get her to let go of your hair

"In that case, am I your mother?" She said getting closer

"No ma'am." You said as you tried not to cry

She let go of your hair as you fell to the floor.