-Sixteen -

Lunch was over and your next class was P.E. Knowing the way now you hurried and speed-walked down the halls. You wanted to get there early so you wouldn't have to be embarrassed. As you were already going down the halls there was already a big line of boys already walking in. You huffed some air out of disappointment. You were ready to close your eyes and walk in as some cold hands covered your eyes.

"Poor lost sheep, I suppose you'll need my help again?" He said not really wanting you to reply to his flirting

"U-uh no." You said not letting this guy try anything "I can do this myself!"

"Suddenly rebellious of you to say that." he said as his warm breath tickled your ear " that seems out of character for you."

"I will bite your hand if you try anything funny!" You told him

"Bite? You mean nibble, what deal of pain will you put me through?"

You didn't know how to respond, you've never dealt with such an idiotic pervert before.

"That's what I thought." He said, grabbing your wrist as you closed your eyes when the two of you were in the locker room.

He dragged you down the small hall and to the closet where you changed. You opened your eyes again and the same blue curtain separated the two of you.

As he did last time, he stood there waiting for something. He wanted you to say 'thank you' but you didn't really want to. The shadow from underneath the curtains had stayed for maybe a few more seconds before it left, and the taping of his shoes got quieter.

'Who was this guy and what was he trying to do?' You thought

You wanted to clear your head of that as you just chained and when everyone was done, you would follow them outside.

You looked for Suki, as he was in your P.E. class. When you saw the familiar black and white hair you ran up to him.

"Suki," you said, giving him a small wave and a smile

"Oh, uh, hi (y-(y/n)," Suki said kinda shy and trembling a bit

"Do you know what we are playing?" you asked

"I'm sure I-its volleyball, I think."

"Oh." You said

Then the teacher called everyone to go inside the gym. As everyone walked inside there were nets up in the middle of the court.

"I have eight teams of three, there are only three nets to use, so two teams need to wait for a game to finish..."

The teacher went on with a quick review of what to do and what not to do and so on. It took a while for him to finish his talking before he finally said teams.

"(y/n), Suki, and Gin."

He continued to go down the list, when he was done everyone got up and met with their teams.

"Suki we are in a team, I'm happy I can be with someone I know." You said smiling

"H-a me too." He said not knowing what to do "oh, um, I think Gin is-"

"Haha, sorry about that, I was running a bit late." The boy you supposed was Gin said

Gin had messy brown hair and blue eyes, as well as he was a bit taller than you and Suki.

"Ah, so we are all here, c'mon let's get a court." Gin said enthusiastically

As you looked you realized that all three of them were taken already. The games had already started and there was only one option for your team, the bleachers. You sat in the middle of Suki and Gin as the three of you waited for a game.