- Eighteen -

You where still very unsure of how to make of what happened outside of class. You tried to brush it off and smiled at yourself a bit.

I guess its nice to know he cares

As your worries were pushed aside, you where sure they wouldn't get dug up for a while. That was before...

"So, you and Kisho are pretty close," Jin said as the three of you had just finished washing your hands.

The redhead was rolling up his sleeves and was getting the ingredients ready and placed them on the counter. His eyes looked up from under the counter to look at you. As he stood up his eyes did not leave as he waited for an answer. You were trying to put your apron on when he said that.

"Close? I guess." You said still unsure "I guessed he's a pretty nice guy."

That's when Junichiro looked up from cleaning his glasses and began to pay attention.

"I didn't think you would have trouble making friends but... Kisho?" Jin said drifting off not wanting to be disrespectful or rude

"Kisho is a little shit," Junichiro said finishing Jin's sentence

"Junichiro that's not what I was gonna say." Jin said glaring at his friend "It's just that he has a... bad reputation."

"Bad reputation? What bad has he done?" You asked letting the curiosity pulled you in but still not ready for what they were going to say

As Junichiro unwrapped the food, Jin looked at him as to say you can take the lead. Jin did not feel comfortable talking about others in such a way, but Junichiro did not.

"He is a power-hungry piece of shit. He is always starting fights, beating up others, picking on many students. A lot of people called him the king,"

He kept pausing time to time to continue cooking the dish the teacher wanted you guys to make

"Used to, when I say he is power-hungry, he is. It got to him. Classic stupid bully kinda shit." He said opening a bag of flour and putting it in a strainer "It was normal, whoever got in his way was an idiot, everyone knew not to mess with him. I would think he got bored. He wanted more, not just the typical bullying."

"Have you seen him bullying?" you asked still having hope in your new friend

"Well... No. Not physically yet he did pick on some students." Jin said now wanting to lie to you

Junichiro stoped to give the flower to Jin as he turned on the pan to ready it. "That was until he found a perfect target. There was this kid he always picked on, I have no idea why it was just always him. Everyone saw it yet could never get the teachers to understand. No one really knew the boy, I guess that was a reason Kisho went for him. Then the guy would have no one to talk to."

Jin gave a tray to Junichiro and he placed the food into the pan as it sizzled. He took longer to respond, and not only because he was cooking.

"Makato was in Kisho's cooking class. They have cooking in the morning, that kid was also in the class." Junichiro said keeping an eye on the food cooking. "Next thing you know it; an ambulance was heard."

It got a little quite. Jin was avoiding eye contact and Junichiro was paying attention to the shrimp and veggies. The popping of hot oil and talking from other groups was all that was heard.

"I was in English class at the time, I can not say for sure what happened. Makato told us that the kid almost died. All he knew was that there was a lot of yelling coming from the group, then he saw the kid fall to the floor." Junichiro said turning the food around "He was not sure since the teacher asked everyone to stay back, and the kid was on the floor near the counter."