- Twenty two -

"Alright- but someone needs to stay and watch her."

With the conversation going on you decided to lift your head to look at each person that started to talk.

"Me! Me! I can!" Yukio said almost falling down the stairs as he fixed his clothes and hair

"Yukio, don't you have a science test?" Jin said looking at him while everyone else looked at him for an answer.

"But- I know I will fail anyway." He complained as he sulked a little

"No way- your scores are low, best to try than not," Makato said grabbing his scarf off the couch and wrapping it around him. "I also have a math test and I still need to find my old music sheets."

"I already missed a day at school- I guessed that won't pass Makato now will that?" Haruki said nervously scratching the back of his head

"Right. You have work you have not done yesterday, I'll help you with that." Makato said talking to Haruki

They continued talking it out to decide who could stay without jeopardizing their grades or education. It seemed Makato and Jin were like the adults since most of the ideas went through them first- like two parents.

"I'll stay- " Junichiro jumped in as everyone looked at him

"I have decent grades and I don't mind a break." He said cooley

Makato thought it over before giving him a thumbs up and a playful, small punch in the arm.

"It's not a break- watch over her." Makato said smiling

Junichiro took a small glance to you as you looked back at him.

"Tch."

————

You sat on the couch as you watched the rest of the boys get the last of their things and walked out the door. Makato left- then Haruki- then Suki and Yukio ran around grabbing his scarf and ran after Suki. One after another they all left and closed the door shut behind them. Sitting and still keeping your eyes at the door- you noticed Junichiro walking by with his hand on his neck. His eyes where also on the door, and you just looked at him. The two of you made eye contact for a bit before he huffed a little bit and walked off.

Without all the boys here it seemed really empty and lonely. The serenity was very different compared to all the movement and voices in the morning.

Not knowing what else to do, you got comfy on the couch. You rested your head on the soft cushion and breathed in the warm, homey air you have longed for. It was a big breath you could never get bored of, one you starved for... for so long. You could feel the heaviness of your eyelids as you rested. Soon enough, you where about to drift off. That was until something was dropped on top of you. You sat up slowly and looked at the soft object before another came- except it was a bit more heavier.

"Put these on." Junichiro said walking by as he put on some mittens

You took off the heavy jacket that was thrown on top of your head. You grabbed the black scarf too and looked at them, then to him.

"Are we going somewhere?" You asked still holding on to them

He turned his head and looked at you with a rather annoyed face. As if he was trying to say 'just put them on and shut up.'