Chapter 😈 12

The first thing you see in the morning, at 9:00 am, is a sleeping demon with her arms around your waist, which is Modeus, and a troubled-looking Malina while being surrounded by Cerberus in the corner, it was so random that you don't even bother to ask what's happening and left the room.

As usual, the smell of pancakes lingers around the kitchen to the living room,   it's the mouth-watering scent that hypnotizes you and walks into the kitchen, not surprises to see Lucifer with your father.

"Morning," you said with a sleepy tone.

"Morning sweetie, you should rest more, the pancakes are almost ready by the way," said Helltaker as he flips over the thin pancakes. "I'm fine, got lots of things to do today," you said, even though you are on your so-called vacation, there are still many arrangements that need to be settled with the other company.

"Is that so, could you give this batch to the others then" You nod to him with a smile.

"Sure"

You glance at Lucifer while making coffee for a certain demon who loves it. Lucifer is focused on her cooking, trying hard, too hard there's no more space between her eyebrow. You giggled to yourself, that didn't leave unheard by Lucifer and your Father.

Your father thought you remember something funny while Lucifer just outright thinking that your laughing at her cuisine, making the stove flame increase, burning her supposedly pancakes.

"Oh fuck" she said panicking to quickly turn off the stove and blush in embarrassment, with a lopsided smile, you left the kitchen with coffee mugs and a plate of pyramid pancakes on it in your hands. You head to the living room where you see Zdrada, Justice, Azazel, and Judgement.

Malina and Cerberus seem to be still upstairs, doing their own thing, Modeus is nowhere to be seen, probably in the room as well, you saw Pandemonica on the porch.

You firstly approach Pandemonica.

"Hey morning" you greeted, she turned around and you saw the bags under her eyes, looks like she just sleeps in days.

"Coffee?" You showed the cup of coffee you were holding, still steaming with its fragrant.

"Ugh thank you," she groggily said, taking the cup from your hand, closing her eyes, and sip from it. You were still impressed that she drinks it like some kind of booze. A sigh of relief escapes from Pandemonica lips and turns to you with her red sharps eyes, those tired eyes are now gone.

"This is better than last time," she said smirking, you giggled in embarrassment, being the CEO and one of the founders of many companies, coffee is like your friend at this point, yes you don't like its taste but it's your source of energy when your working, tea could only help you calm down after work. So you get to make them almost every day.

"Pancakes? Want some?" You offered, but then that devilish smile appears on her face.

"I want a different kind of pancakes," she said getting close to you, her hand shaking behind your back and grabbing your butt, squeezing them lightly.

"Oh, dear. . ." You chuckle nervously and step back.

"Maybe next time," you said and tried to normally walk when your goal is to get the fuck out there before it's too late.

Pandemonica could only watch you with amusement.

You then walk to the living room and approach Azazel, who seemed to be nervous right when you walk closer to her, her hands tremble as she took note of her pad, it was cute, though, you were worried that she's uncomfortable with you around.