Chapter 😈 14

Daniel closed the door behind him, he let out a tired sigh, he just finished a meeting with the shareholders and it didn't ended well. Ever since the company's CEO left for her vacation and left Daniel on charge, he thought everything would go smoothly like how his boss does her work.

It didn't.

He head towards his desk and sat down, grabbing his mug and chugging down the cold coffee that he left for the meeting. He lost count of how many coffee drank, probably 3 or 4? Who knows. He needed those coffee to keep his eyelids open, he can't believe that her boss has this many files to signature and this many meetings to attend, and not to mention her boss's ex fiance, Eros, has been bugging him to know the whereabout of her boss.

That guy's a nut

He opened his laptop and sighed at the sight of piled emails on his notification. She's her right hand man, but what the hell, how did she manage all of this.

Daniel thought about asking for help from the other employee or ask the CEO herself to come back. But his pride wouldn't let him, he wanted to finish this, he wanted to prove himself to her.

He still thinks he drank 4 coffee's.

"CERBERUS! STAY GIRL, STAY!" you shouted as you run, running as you held the tennis ball, you have no idea what just happened, but when you picked up the ball Infront of Cerberus, their eyes shined in excitement and thus, began chasing you.

You skip down the stairs, you met Lucifer on the way, the demon girl step aside when she saw you rushing down in panic, in confusion, she looked behind you and saw the cause of your frantic running. Cerberus with shining eyes jump over the stairs and landed next on the floor, on all fours start running towards you again, making you yelp and kick the door open leading outside.

"H-help!" You yelled seeing your father, crouching down as he cut weeds in front of porch. Your father look worried and confused but when he saw the ball in your hand it click to him. "Th-throw it!" He instructed. "Where!?" You said and circle around the tree, Cerberus still on your tail.

"A-aahh...Ah! throw it back inside the house!" With a last whine you faced the door and throw the ball, it went inside the door, bouncing to the living room. Cerberus is quick to chase it, after just a few second, the three fought over the ball and began biting each other.

"Hey idiots stop it" Lucifer slap the back of their heads, making them freeze and stop, dropping the ball from their mouth to the ground.

You sat down under the shades of the tree you went circling earlier, suddenly running after waking up really shouldn't be happening to you. Your father just chuckled at your state, all tired and sweaty. You look like a kid who went outside to play with the others. Brings back good memories.

"Go back inside and take a bath, I apologize for Cerberus behavior, I forgot to warn you about things you should and shouldn't do around them" he said picking the weeds out.

"She's really like a dog" you muttered.

"Yeah, she's an animal alright" the way your father said it feels like it has other meaning, but you didn't press on because you don't want to know, it's their life and privacy.

Going back inside you heard Lucifer scolding Cerberus in the kitchen, you didn't bother to talk since you felt uncomfortable drenching in sweat. Heading towards the bathroom, you remove all your clothing , placing them on top of the washer, to your surprise you saw Malina clothes on top of them but no sight of her in the bathroom. You paid no mind about it and enter the showers.

"Uh-uhm"

"Jesus-" you turn around quickly, almost slipping on the wet tiles, you saw Malina behind you, naked. A faint blush appeared on your cheeks.