Chapter 😈 6

Thinking of what your doing with the girls, you thought that has to stop, well you tell that yourself then why are you in this situation right now.

"Damn it" Judgement grunted trying to push you away from her while you do the same but both of you are in a tight space and there's no space to move around, your ass grind against her crotch as she push your back making your check hit the cold metal wall.

How did this happen you ask, well long story short, Helltaker ask you to buy groceries, though you'll be buying a lot and Helltaker doesn't have a car so you need someone strong enough to carry all the groceries for you, the girls are all demon but they're all occupied except Judgement.

Justice, Cerberus and Pandemonica wanted to go with you but Helltaker told them to do their chores.

So your stuck with Judgement.

Having her walk around with her clothe is very, embarressing, her clothes really reveals too much skin, people might think she's a exhibitionist and your the mastermind. And her hand, for fuck sake her hand are real metal claws, she almost destroy a lamp post just by nudging it a bit.

But what's surprising is that you didn't get any trouble to get her inside the store, employee must have thought this is some kind of YT prank or challenge video so they might have let it slide. But it does caught a lot of customers attention.

"Hey Judgement"

"What" she look said glaring at you, you figured she always glare at people, even though she doesn't want to, that's how her eyes work. "Don't you have any clothes other than that?" You said pointing her clothes.

"Got any problem with it?"

"N-no no no, its just that, other people are starting at you, especially creepy guys thats going to start to stalk you"

"Oh you mean that guy?" You quickly look at where Judgement point her finger is and saw a hooded figure disappear quickly, your eyes widened and look back to Judgement. "You knew!?" You said putting the beer back in the fridge and grab bottled one.

"I really didn't care, as long his not bothering Helltaker" Judgement said grabbing the bottle from your hand and putting it in the cart. "Well it's bothering me! It might bother papa, Judgement this kind of thing is wrong"

"I know that, I came from hell remember, I judge sin and I use them as my energy and weapon" she said and walk with you to the next aisle, you look back and saw from your peripheral vision that the guy followed. "Holy cow his following us"

You grab a can of bean with your hands shaking, Judgement looks at you, you look like a dog with it's tail between their leg. She scoffs, she grab the can from your hand and put it in the cart.

"Don't worry, he won't follow us home" she said, trying to reassure you, you look up to her while she look away. You pay all the groceries with your black card which shook the cashier. You and Judgement who carried all the 10 bags got outside of the grocery store and walk home.

Judgement look behind her and saw the man is still following her, she gritted her teeth and look at you, who seems calm down and unaware of the creepy guy presence. Judgement put the plastic in her other hand and grab your wrist, dashing next to an alley way to lose the guy.

"J-j-j-judgement!?" You yelled looking at her as she practically drag you like a rug doll, she run while you try to keep up with her, your not very athletic but you have a lot of stamina, an insane amount of stamina.

Judgement look back and the guy is running after her now.

"Tsk can't believe he can keep up with me!" She growled and went right and saw an abandoned locker, she hid the groceries and went inside the locker with you, her boobs pressed against your back making you blush and try to ignore, keeping quite and look outside the locker hole to see if the guy was gone.