Drunk nights don't fare well (With Recap)

When your assholish writer decides to update a book after a month, it is only natural to forget the plot or the characters.

Shall we rewind?

Story started with a teenage white kid in an all black neighborhood, Billy Hudson (Robert Downey Jr.), adopted son to Hess Hudson (Queen Latifah). A teacher suddenly starts taking interest in this dumb kid, Raven Cruz (Catherine Zeta Jones). With his ever growing crush on a girl named Rose Martinez (Mila Kunis), Billy soon finds himself stuck in the middle of a mess that threatens his friendship with Josh Mathern (Corbin Bleu) and realtionship with Rose. 

Read on…

“So, you are saying you ate 13 hotdogs, so you could stay there to watch me?!”

Her eyes still looked at me, unsure if what I confessed was true.

“What If I say yes?”

“Oh. My. God!” and the silent beach echoed with her laugh and that was the sound, I wanted to hear for rest of my life. I just watched her as she laughed on my each word. I spoke and spoke and I don’t think that stupid Billy was there.

“And then you drowned all my fishes in vinegar.”

“That wasn’t water?”

She shook her head slowly, hinting a ‘no’ and I just face palmed myself. 

We talked and talked and I enjoyed every second with her, I couldn’t thank Josh enough for giving me the gift. After all it was him, who fixed this meet.

“So, you… you must be in college?” I spoke as I played with my root beer can, not making any eye contact with her. Maybe I didn’t want to get flabbergasted again.

“I have never been to school.” She calmly spoke as she watched the vast sea. It was still dark but the lighted cityscapes illuminated the sea water so beautifully that it was impossible to take one’s eyes off that spectacle. However there was something much more beautiful, Rose, to me she was the most beautiful sight ever.

Then suddenly she caught me watching her. I quickly moved my eyes.

“You… Why? I mean you could have…” I didn’t make any eye contact.

“I had to… I had to take care of our family business, Billy.” She sadly smiled at me.

And at that time I could actually feel her sadness, inside of me.

“Family business, fishes?”

She turned her towards me and rolled her eyes.

“What?”

“Nothing. Let’s get inside; we still have a party to go to.”

“Rose, I love you!”

Words just left my mouth, the moment I saw her getting up. She turned and looked at me with shock.

“Rose, you can just slap me hard or you can just call me a stupid kid again but nothing will ever stop me from loving you because this is all I do without making any mistake. Yes, I’m stupid, I mess things up but loving you is the only thing I do correctly. I love you, Rose and will always love you.” I spoke incoherently or may be in all my senses but I didn’t look into her eyes while I ran through my words.

After I finished there was a silence, just the swishing sound of the salt water.

But

Then I felt a soft hand on my cheek, then another hand on my other cheek. My eyes met a pair of eyes, the olive green eyes of hers like pierced through me. Before I could process anything, I felt a pair of warm lips taking my lips in their possession. I could feel the warm silky feeling on my lips, that taste drove me crazy. My hands instantly went up to grab her small face. No, this was nothing I felt with Cruz. It was so different, so calming, so like meditation. I could feel the sparks fly, okay that was real firework over our heads but there were little fireworks going inside my tummy too.

My life was complete; my dream had finally turned into reality.

I quickly broke the kiss and looked her in the eyes.

I wanted to make sure that she really was there; I wanted to know if really all that was happening while I was still awake or was it just another dream.

I couldn’t believe all that was happening.

“Are… are we together?” I spoke with my eyes fixed on her eyes. I felt confident in front of her, indeed for the first time.

“What can I say? You haven’t proposed me yet.” She blushed while biting her lips.

My smile couldn’t be wider.

After that…

Kisses

Hugs

Kisses

Drink

Drink

Drink

I… I don’t know what happened after that?

Wait, wait. I don’t remember an important event, what happened when I had my first illegal drink? After I got my Rose…

BOO! You are the worst narrator ever, Downey. *Gets shot.*

Does anyone else think I’m bad at narrating, huh?

Okay… so let me just get everything together…

I was at party.

I kissed Cruz.

I kissed Rose.

I made out with Rose.

And now I’m at….

Where was I?

I opened my eyes to see a familiar ceiling; I instantly held my forehead as it pounded awfully when I sat up.

“Where am I?” I groaned and looked around, my vision was still blurry. Things danced, no I’m not joking, every fcuking single thing in that room actually danced. What did I have last night? I never knew alcohol could do this much damage. I shook my head and then everything started settling. It was… It was my own room, my bed, my naked woman…

Wait, what?

My head turned and my eyes got stuck on that naked back. But then last night came crashing to me and a blushful smile spread my lips.

“Rose!” I mumbled to myself.

She was lying on her stomach with her dark brown hair snaking on her back. I tickled on her back with light strokes of my fingers and as I was expecting, she moved slightly. I smiled.

I thought of letting her sleep. I slowly started to get up but as I set my feet on the ground, someone grabbed my wrist. I again smiled. I just couldn’t believe my fate. I spent an eternity waiting for this moment.

I turned and my heart skipped a beat.

“Billy boy, last night was fun!”

That smug smile and my swelled eyes were getting along very well, they appeared consecutively.

Hey, darlings. I know it’s late and I again apologize for it. Sorry! Please don’t hate me.

Read. Comment. Vote.

Love you all. You people are fabulous and my inspiration to write.