you here?

Should I be shocked, scared or angry to see her sitting across the dining table, my dining table? Why was she even in my house? Why she always smirks like that? Don't her lips ache from always smiling like that? I just wanted to rip her in half.

"Nice Chuck and Taylor!" She stretched her arm to grab Rose' shoe, my Rose' shoe but I quickly grabbed it, she chuckled. I don't want her to touch my stuff, me. I just glared at her while I carefully placed the shoe in my bag pack, she chuckled on my act.

"What are you doing here?" I spat.

"What way is that to talk to your teacher?" My mama came holding the big bowl of soup. Mama knows her?

"Apologize!" Mama sternly dictated.

"Mama?" I couldn't believe my mama wanted me to apologize to this woman, the woman that snogged her baby boy? She gave me a death glare and that was my cue to stop arguing and do as she says.

"I'm sorry!" I gritted my teeth.

"Miss Cruz told me that you passed your class test today."

Her words made me look up at her face with surprise. My mama smiled at me widely, I then looked at Cruz. What lie has she sold my mama? As usual she kept smirking while I just glared at her.

"I'm so glad that you could join us for the dinner, Miss Cruz." My innocent mama poured her soup, she didn't deserve her trust. No, don't give her the soup, I mentally yelled.

"I have heard so much about your chicken soup, Miss. Hudson. I had to come!" She widely grinned at my mama while I could only roll eyes on her fakeness.

"Nothing like that I just try my best. So, it must have been tough to join in the mid terms." My mama said while filling my bowl with soup while having her eyes fixed on Cruz. My mama was just so naive, she couldn't see the real devil in Cruz' eyes, I could see it. That smirk was just so annoying, I could feel my temperature rising. I didn't want my mama to know anything thus I kept mum. I decided to concentrate on the food and this will be over in no time.

"Pray, Billy!" mama muttered the moment I touched my spoon. I looked up to see Cruz' reaction and just as I was expecting, she looked amused to see that indeed I was being treated as a kid when I was 16. I rolled eyes and shut them, not to pray but to get rid of Cruz' sight.

"Thank you god for the food we share today..." mama started with as usual and I just sat there with closed eyes and palms entwined but my eyes nearly popped out of my head when felt something under the table. I slowly motioned my panicked gaze to my crotch, only to see Cruz pressing her big toe against my penis. I quickly looked up to see her smiling devilishly at me. My mama was still praying and this bicth had to sin our pious house. I removed her feet making her chuckle.

"Amen!" Mama spoke and I quickly repeated. I couldn't let her know anything, surprisingly Cruz repeated too. The moment prayer got over; I grabbed the spoon and slurped the soup. It was good, the aroma of cinnamon with this mild spiciness. Mama was a great cook.

"Miss. Cruz, I'm so glad that I could help you with the accommodation. I just hope you like the room, it's so small..."

Before she could complete, I started coughing badly.

"Wha... She...!" I tried to speak between the coughing while my mama rubbed my back.

"Something you couldn't take down, Billy?" She smirked to tease me while slurping the soup with her plum lips.

"I didn't get the time to tell you, Billy. Miss. Cruz is renting the empty room upstairs, the one opposite to yours." She widely grinned at me while serving me food.

I glared at her; I wish I could just push her out of my house or... off a cliff? She looked at me too, her eyes told me that she was about to do something mischievous.

"Bill if you could please help me with my luggage..." She innocently spoke before I could open my mouth to speak. I turned around to see heap of bags lying on the floor along with a big bag and my eyes swelled.

"You want me to pick all that?" I snapped but instantly regretted as mama gave me another death glare. With an angry face I got up and went to her bags.

"I'll not let you win!" I muttered and grabbed the strap of bag, the moment I pulled it I landed on the floor with full force, earning a laugh from both my mama and Cruz. I just rolled my eyes and got up and I saw them muffle their laughs.

"Have you glued it to ground?" I snapped, making them laugh again.

Not just I was now living under the same roof with my enemy but the person that would jump on me without a second thought. I cannot agree to her, I cannot just spy on Josh. He was my mate, my brother. I brushed my teeth while cursing Cruz. How can someone accuse of a guy like Josh? The guy we call "the mistake of a saint". He helped me to get a job and that too in Rose's shack. Thinking about that job opportunity, I again got sad. I lost my only chance to be with Rose, this fact made me sadder as I walked to my bed lazily. I was sad and I was tired. I got molested, got fired and now... a noise put break to my thoughts.

I got up and walked towards my door. I saw her putting her stuff in the room when I slightly opened the door. I closed the door and rested my back against it.

"She is living with me, why?" If I could cry, I would have been balling my eyes out.

 I decided to put an end to this terrible day and sleep. Surprisingly I fell asleep the moment I landed on my bed.

It's hot in here; I flipped on my other side with still closed eyes.

"God! Why am I getting hot?" I finally got up and got rid of my t-shirt

I felt someone kissing my cheek. The touch of soft lips made me smile instantly.

"Mama, you not sleepy?"

I held her hand closer to my chest and slept. Mama would always come to me in nights and sleep with me, whenever she couldn't sleep and I would hold her hand like this. I don't care what others think of it but yes, I'm a mama's boy.

But then suddenly, I felt a hand caressing my ear. It felt somewhat different, dirty. I shrugged and tried to move the hand away.

"Mama?" I groaned and tried to open my sleepy eyes.

My eyes swelled, when I recognized the face.

"Cru..." before I could complete, a hand gagged me.

"Surprise, surprise!" She smirked while scaring me with those lust filled eyes.

Hey, people!! Another update for you people. I really enjoy imagining Robert Downey Jr. like this.

Who doesn't, after all I'm RDJ. The cutest of them all...

*Rolls eyes*

Comment & Vote!

Love you all!!!