24. Cruz, Please!

I sat there, trying my best to slide away as far as possible from Cruz while my hand tried to open the door behind me. It was locked, why I did ever trust this woman? God! Save me. She smirked; I knew she found my scared expressions very amusing.

"Listen, Cruz. My lip is still bruised and my sideburn, it still hurts... please! Don't even think of anything!" my lips started talking, actually pleading.

"Oh Billy, it is not my fault. I'm addicted to you!" She unbuckled her seat belt while looking at me and my heart raced.

"I... I'm warning you, Cruz!" I stuttered out in fear when saw her coming closer to me. My shallow threat did manage to make her chuckle.

And soon once again, her face was just inches away from my face while my voice got stuck in my throat. I gulped.

And soon my lips were in possession of her lips. The warmness, the feel of her lips on my lips. She licked and sucked on my lips while I think I already started responding to that kiss. I felt her hand tickling my neck while my hands went ahead and snaked on her back. My eyes were closed; my body started reacting but then...

Rose! Her face flashed and I opened my eyes. Her smile, her kissing me, her laugh flashed in front of my eyes.

I pushed Cruz away. She was panting and I also was out of breath.

"Cruz, this is wrong. I'm with Rose now." I explained, spreading my arms out.

She rolled her eyes and held on to the steering wheel. Okay, this was easy; she nodded in agreement. She understood, wow, this was easier than I thought. She tried to compose and control herself and struggle was visible. I sat straight. But before I could process anything she jumped on me, pinning me against the door of my side of the door.

I was stunned while my lips were being eaten up. I tried to speak but only muffled voice came out. I could feel my already bruised lip, hurting. I have a cold, I started getting dizzy. I couldn't breathe and moreover, the bruise on my lip started aching again.

I would pass out if she doesn't stop. Before I pass out, I need to get her off and with all my power I pushed her off me using both my hands. And the moment she got off, I breathed hard.

"Cruz, are you trying to kill me?" I yelled at her as I tried to catch my breath, holding on to the dashboard.

I was still trying to catch a hold of my breath and that's when I heard a chuckle. I turned my gaze only to get shocked again. She was lighting her smoke. God, you could have sent anyone but you had to choose this bitch to torture me.

"Do you want me to help you or not?" She looked at me, intimidating me with her dominating gaze.

I looked at her. I had answer to her question but I knew the cost of that one answer would be something that I wouldn't be able to take up.

"I do!" I gritted my teeth, not looking at her.

"... Then..." She spoke and I could feel her getting closer to me again, this time I couldn't refuse. I felt her warm breath on my ear, sending chills down my entire body. I closed my eyes, to swallow the anger.

This wasn't right, this wasn't right. My conscience kept screaming, yelling while my body wasn't going with what my mind wanted because somewhere inside, I knew that if I don't give Cruz what she wants, she'll not help me. Her lips on my neck, on my cheek, on my lips and every other place felt so wrong, it disgusted me.

This will be over in no time, this will be over. I tried to convince myself while Cruz had what she always wanted.

After An Hour

"He is at his place and the package with him. You go and find the package and give it to me." She spoke and drove off.

I was standing in front of Josh's house. I looked at it. I walked in through the small main gate, I was feeling sick. Some weird feeling in my stomach was making me feel uneasy.

I rang the doorbell. The unease in my belly was heightening by each passing second. No one answered, I again rang it.

After a couple of seconds when I thought of ringing the doorbell again, Josh opened it. He kind of froze to see me.

"You?"

I faintly smiled at my bro. "Ain't you going call me in?"

"Who is that, Honey?" A sweet voice sang from inside and then appeared a black woman that was Josh's mother.

"Billy, my boy!" She instantly took me in a bear hug the moment she saw me. Josh still looked at me, not really appreciating my presence.

"What happened to you?" She concernedly took my face in her hands.

"Ran into a pole?!" I lied, she raised an eyebrow.

"Getting into fights. Josh, are you not looking after my Billy?" I was taken inside by Mrs. Mathern while I saw Josh closing the door behind me, not caring to reply to his own mother.

"How's Hess?" Mrs. Mathern sweetly asked while she got into kitchen.

"Mom is good Mrs. Mathern!" I replied, faking a smile.

"You came just in time, was making fig pie. Saw it in a cookery show." She spoke with a big smile on her face and same smile was my reply.

I saw Josh glaring me, questioning my presence.

"I... I..." I tried to speak but the sickness in my tummy was taking a toll and soon I started getting dizzy. I couldn't even complete my sentence and I could feel everything around me going blur.

"Billy!!" I heard Josh screaming my name as I collapsed.

My head was spinning while I was already on the floor, lying face first; I felt my head going numb. I tried to keep my eye open but then darkness took over my vision finally.

While Billy had fainted at Josh's house, somewhere a call was made.

"Kill Josh Mathern!" A feminine voice emerged...

"But the package..." A voice replied from the other side of the phone.

"Retrieve the package and kill him."

.............................................................................................................................................

Hello, people! Taking over Robert's narration for a while, I'm the writer and who else could narrate it better than me, right?

*Gets shot*

Hello, Robert this side, as I told you in the very first chapter that I will be the one narrating it. So, this had to be done!