The Bully!

"Who's Billy Hudson?" Her voice loudly echoed the already silent room. I felt my voice getting stuck in my throat.

I quickly got up and only I knew how fast my heart raced.

"That... That would be me!" I managed to keep my shaky voice normal and hide my fear.

"You failed your English test?"

I just stood there, opened my mouth to say something but then thought of the consequences and shut myself. No explanation would've been enough, anyways.
"English is the first language of United States of America and you failed English!" She looked at me with a smirk while having her arms crossed over her boo... Chest.

"I didn't study!" I confessed finally, it's not like she will kill me for it.

"I would have killed you for it, if I were your teacher in first terms!" She suddenly yelled making me jump and then gulp.

"Nathan Fork, Hanna Stuart Jonah Carleton, Joshua Mathern, Hendrix, Morgan Stan, James Brown and Cindy Burton, You all failed and you all are going to spend an hour extra with me after school, every day from toady onwards.

And then the class vibrated as the herd of teenagers clamored, showcasing their disagreement and frustration over Miss. Cruz' declaration. However, soon everything muted when a fist was bumped against a table making me and everyone else in class jump. We saw her standing with rage flashing in her eyes; I wonder what makes her a teacher. She's looked more of a dictator.

"I'm not here for jokes or to make friends. I'm here to do my job and that's what I'll do. To teach you become humans." She sternly talked while glaring all of us. Everyone was silent; I too had cowered down to hide myself completely. The bell rang and everyone took a sigh of relief,  I could feel the tension lessening around me. Everyone got up to leave.

"Stop!" All of us halted when she shouted "submit all your books and notebooks here." She pointed towards her table. She didn't need to repeat herself as we all just emptied our bags and left the room. I was the last to put my books; I lazily placed the books on the stack of books.

"Where is Joshua's book?" I looked up to see her reading a notebook. "I don't see his books here?" She asked while still having her eyes fixed on the notebook.

"He... He isn't around." I squeaked. This lady was scary.

"Where is he?" Finally she looked up at me and the moment her eyes contacted my eyes, I just averted my
gaze.

"I... I don't know!" I saw her getting up and approaching me from the other side of table.

"He's your friend I hear!" She walked further closer to me.  I just wondered whether to back or remain there but she had reached me to a point where I could breathe her cologne.

"Ye... Yes, he is!" I squeaked but quickly flashed a smile at her to hide my nervousness around her. I saw her smiling on my words; it seemed like I said what she was longing to hear.

"How long you two have been together?" Now her voice had this sultry tone that made me shiver. I saw her going behind me, I didn't dare to turn.

"Childhood?!" I answered her, ignoring the fact that she was behind me. Suddenly, my eyes swelled as I felt her breath against my neck. I instantly turned around with my swelled eyes looking back at her while she smirked at me.

"What're you doing?" I snapped but she just smirked and started walking towards me. I backed and I backed but no, the bad guy had to get me. I couldn't go far as my back hit the wall. She was just inches away from me, I held my breath. The distance between our body was reduced to zero as she pressed her body against me.