Another share of misery

No one’s POV

“No, Brittany, Please go!” Billy’s mother Hess Hudson right away snapped to hear the white woman sitting across the small coffee table on the sofa. 

“But I gave him birth, Hess.” The white woman spoke, whom Hess just called Brittany.

“I raised him, I accepted him when you didn’t Brittany.” Hess Hudson was boiling inside out and it showed.

“You knew my condition Hess; you knew that I couldn’t keep him at that time.”

“You were going to kill him. You abandoned your day old child, I took him. I raised him all these years like my own child and now all of a sudden you appear out of nowhere and claim him?” Billy’s mother flared up on the other lady, while that other woman was in tears.

“I was helpless.”

“And I helped you!” Hess Hudson never looked this much angry.

“I know and that is why I’m here Hess, I’ll give you whatever you want, I just want my kid, my Billy.”

“The thing that didn’t hold any value to you years ago is now my prized possession, Brittany. Billy isn’t your anymore.” She spoke with a monotone expression without looking at her.

Brittany now knew that getting Billy wasn’t that easy, se just took a shaky breath and wiped away the tears.

“Hess, now that you are not ready to understand me, I want you to know that I will be taking Billy by the force of law, I’m his biological mother and it will not be difficult for me to prove it. I’m giving you three days to think it over; I can make it less fussy.” The woman spoke but didn’t look Hess in the eyes before standing to leave but as she was about to leave her feet froze to see the person standing in front of her eyes; her heart swelled and her eyes shined to see her son standing in front of her, Billy. But her smile disappeared when her son showed no signs of recognition. He just looked at her with confusion flashing in his eyes.

Billy stood there, between the two women, one was the woman who gave him birth and the other was the one who gave him life.

So, Billy is soon going to face an all new set of misery. Cruz and spying on his own friend wasn't enough?

Stay tuned to know.

Read, Coment, vote!