MTV Awards

"Wait, hold up, hold up!" I run to Rudy and the cast who were all standing together getting ready to get their picture taken.

"C'mon, slowpoke!" Rudy laughed as I joined them, linking my arms with theirs as Rudy wrap his arm around my back holding onto my side. We had been dating since back when we were filming for season one of Outer Banks but we had just announced our relationship to the public only a few weeks back.

I smiled as our pictures were taken by thousands of bright, flashing cameras. I didn't even know which one to look at.

After getting our pictures taken, we were each interviewed separately besides Rudy and me who was getting interviewed together.

"So, what do you guys think about winning the "best kiss award?" The interview asked as I stood next to my boyfriend.

Rudy and I had both won the "best kiss award" for Outer Banks. Both of the characters that we played were in a secret relationship that the Pogues didn't know about and in one scene our characters, which were JJ and Avery, got into an argument before making up with a heated make-out.

"Yeah, I think it's pretty cool honestly. I mean we've both came so far and to be here and win this award means a lot" I responded before looking over at Rudy.

"Same thing here. I'm really hyped about it. Like, I won an award for kissing the most beautiful girl I've laid eyes on and that means a lot to me" Rudy explained, making me smile.

"Awh! So, we've heard just recently you both announced that you two are dating. How has that been going?" The interviewer questioned.

"It's been a adventure" Rudy chuckled. "She the most amazing, beautiful, and funniest person I've ever met. And yeah, we've had our highs and our lows but I couldn't ask for a better person in my life. I wouldn't be here without her. Literally"

I felt my cheeks turn slightly pink at his words as I laughed.

"So, is there anything you can give us about season two?"

"It's gonna be wild. There is gonna be more JJ and Avery, more treasure hunts, more adventures. More everything basically" I explained and Rudy nodded along.

"Alright, thank you for sharing! we'll see you two later!" The interviewer waved as we started walking back to our trailer, hand in hand.

Once we got there the rest of the cast was already in there. Rudy sat down next to Chase and I sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his hands on my stomach as I leaned back against his shoulder.

We watched on the live TV as other actors and actresses won different awards until it was our time.

"Alright, Rudy and Y/n follow me, please" said a worker who poked his head through the door.

The cast all cheered as we exited the trailer. Before I left I pointed finger guns at them and acted like I was shooting each one before Rudy dragged me out of the trailer.

"Okay so you wait here and you'll just walk out when they call your names," one of the workers told us pointing to the stage entrance.

"I'm so nervous but excited," Rudy said letting out a deep breath.

"Me too" I said anxiously, fixing his hair that was slightly messed up.

"-And the best kiss award goes to.......Rudy Pankow and Y/n
Y/l/n!" The announcer said and Rudy interlocked his finger with mine as we walk out onto the stage and the crowd cheered.

Rudy took the golden popcorn award and held it up with a smile on his face as I grinned along with him.

Thank you! Thank you!" He said into the microphone. "I really appreciate all of our fans. You guys literally mean everything to us and we couldn't have done this without you! And I'm so excited to share this with my truly amazing girlfriend"

He turned to look at me like he wanted me to say something but he was the show-stealer and said everything I would have.

"Thank you so very much! I'm glad to share this with my boyfriend as well" I added, knowing it wasn't as good as Rudy speech.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" A person in the crowd shouted.

Rudy glanced at me before grabbed my face and whispered in my ear. "Are we supposed to kiss or just walk away? Cause I don't know how this-"

"Just c'mere, loser" I laughed as I pull his face to mine, connecting our lips. The crowd cheered and screamed making me smile as our lips moved in perfect harmony.

I pulled away but he caresses my face, pulling me back and the people started laughing and giggling.

"Babe, that's enough" I whispered against his lips, pushing him off gently.

"Thank you!" He shouted as we walked off the stage and back into the trailer to meet up with the rest of the cast.

"Ahh, I'm so proud of you, babes!" Madison squealed, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Guys, we gotta go walk the red carpet, c'mon!" JD shouted, walking out of the trailer and we all followed after him.

Rudy and I walked hand in hand again behind the group that was all laughing and giggling before joining in with them.

After having a good time at the Awards we finally made it back to the car and sighed as we rested in the back seat.

"You know what I need right now?" Rudy asked, looking over at me as his hand resting on my thigh and his thumb rubbed circles.

"What?"

"Some champagne to finish the night off" he grinned making me laugh slightly.

"Sounds great. Let's get drunk tonight"

A/n:
Sorry, it took so long for me to publish this. I was caught up in studying for my final exams.

Kinda sorta edited

Word count: 996