Fever Part 2

Requested by: @Julia_z04

I woke up today feeling terrible. My head was throbbing and I was hotter than the sun.

"Fuck" I cursed, pulling my arms off Rudy so I could rub my temples.

He woke up sick yesterday morning but he eventually broke the fever in a cold sweat later that day. So now I could only assume that I had whatever the hell he had yesterday.

My body was weak and burning up. I pulled the comforter off my body, feeling the cold air instantly hit my skin making me sigh with relief.

Suddenly, a heavy arm draped over my torso before a warm body was pressed against my back, heating me up again.

I wanted to push Rudy away so bad cause he was making me burn up but I wouldn't bring myself to push him away.

"Rudy" I mumbled and got a hum in response so I knew he was listening.

"Can you go get me a bottle of water? The cold ones in the fridge" I asked making him groan sleepily. I knew he didn't want to get up.

"Please?"

"You owe me" Rudy muttered, sitting up and slowly getting out of bed.

"I'll give you a kiss?" I smiled weakly into my pillow refusing to look at him cause I knew he would be able to tell I was sick and then he would feel bad for giving it to me.

"I'm holding that to you!" He shouted, dragging himself out of the bedroom.

About a minute later, he came back with a bottle of water, jumping onto the bed next to me making my headache throb even worst at the shaking of the bed.

"Please don't do that," I said finally looking at him as he handed me my water.

"Are you okay? You don't look too good" Rudy inquired, reaching to caress my face but I pushing his hands away.

"I'm fine" I lied shrugging my shoulders as I unscrewed the cap on my bottle and taking a sip.

"You're definitely not fine" Rudy rolled his eyes. "Whenever a girl says they are fine they aren't. Everyone knows that"

He scooted closer to me and placed his hand on my forehead as I tried to push his arm away but he was too strong so I stopped struggling and allow him to touch me.

"Yeah, you definitely have a fever" Rudy affirmed, nodding his head before a frown appeared on his face.

"Oh, baby I'm so sorry. I got you sick" Rudy whined suddenly realizing he gave it to me. He pulled my weak body into his lap so that I was laying between his legs and my head was on his stomach. He ran his hands through my hair kissing my head multiple times.

"It was bound to happen, babe" I cooed, closing my eyes at the good feeling of him scratching my head.

"Do you need anything?" He asked softly, kissing my head again.

"No, I just wanna go to sleep" I announced, rolling over on my stomach and wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Okay"

About an hour or two later I woke up alone in bed. I search with my hands trying to find my boyfriend but he was gone. I opened my eyes and looked around. Rudy was nowhere to be found. I sat up slowly feeling the blood rush to my head making me dizzy.

"Rudy?" I called out hoping he would come back and cuddle me.

"I'm coming, baby!" I heard him shout which made me smile at his sweet tone. A few seconds later, Rudy came running into the bedroom. I reach out to him like a baby wanting to be held. I just wanted to feel his embrace. It always made me feel so much better. He walked over to me and hugged me so tight he picked me up.

"Rudy, what are you doing?" I slightly giggled cause I was too sick to actually laugh.

"I'm kidnapping you" he informed me, carrying me out of the room as I wrapped my legs around his waist so I wouldn't fall even though he had a good hold on me.

"I was thinking a shower might make you feel better, yeah?" He questioned, carrying me into the bathroom and turning on the shower, letting it get warm.

He helped me strip down my clothes and then his own before we both hopped into the shower. I leaned on him for stability because my knees felt weak. Rudy washed my hair and my body for me.

I was so thankful for him. Rudy was the absolute best person in the whole world. After cleaning up he helped me out of the shower and wrapped towels around us both before letting me cling to him as he walked me back into the bedroom.

Rudy put his regular grey sweats on and then dressed me like I was a three-year-old who couldn't do it themselves.

After that, I laid on top of him as he snaked his arms firmly around me, holding me tight as if he thought I was gonna escape.

"You still owe me a kiss" He said abruptly, smiling down at me making me grin before looking up and kissing his lips passionately.

"That's better"

I swear I was so in love with this man it was unbelievable. It was either him to the end or nothing.

A/n:

Hi!! I hope you guys enjoyed it.

I am trying my best to get all of your requests in as fast as I can because I am back up with requests and I don't wanna make you guys wait. Soooo I promise I am not ignoring them!! Thank you for your understanding!!!

Slightly edited
Word count: 964