Picnic

𝖲𝗈 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋, 𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗈 𝖻𝗎𝗌𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄(𝗌). 𝖯𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝖺𝖻𝗌𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄!!

"How about right here? It's a nice open spot" Rudy said cheerfully, gesturing to the wide-open place in the park with very few people

You nodded, unfolding the blanket in your hands and spreading it across the ground. Rudy had planned a picnic date for the two of you since both of you were off from work and would just be spending the day in your apartment. So he thought it would be a good idea to just get out of the apartment for once.

Immediately after you had landed down the blanket Rudy put down his stuff and tumbled onto it, laying flat on his back with his arms spread open.

You giggled before kicking off your shoes and lying next to him, placing your head on his shoulder. Your eyes met the bright blue sky filled with many fluffy crisp white clouds. You couldn't ask for a more perfect day for a picnic.

As you were watching the soft clouds go by one after another across the beautiful blue summer sky, you began to see images in the clouds.

"Rudy, look" you pointed to a cloud just above your head that seemed to look like a canine. "It's a dog"

"Yeah, look at this one" he claimed, pointing to the side of the one you had just pointed out.

"It's a bunny" you and Rudy both observed in sync making the two of you laugh.

"Wait wait, that one looks like a bird" Rudy blurted out, pointing at a black bird that flew across the sky.

"That's cause it is a bird" you retorted, punching his bicep which made him chuckle.

You both continued pointing out clouds that stood out or looked like animals and shapes for a while until your boyfriend sat up.

"I'm starving, you?" he asked, grabbing the picnic basket a few feet away and opening the top.

"Yeah, what'd you bring?" You implied. sitting up as well and peeking into the basket. You truly were hungry and craving some picnic food.

"Well...I brought sandwiches stuff and just some snacks" he explained, pulling items out of the basket. "Oh, and some water"

Once Rudy had got all the sandwich supplies out, you grabbed the bread getting ready to make your sandwich but he instantly took it away from you.

"Hey! I was gonna fix-"

"Darling.....you should know by now I always make my girl's food" He informed you, giving the tip of your nose a little tap making you scrunch it up at him.

"Do you even know what I like?" you questioned, folding your arms over your chest and raising your eyebrows.

"Pff, of course, I do, angel" he scoffed as he began to prepare your sandwich the way you liked. He knew the way you like it cause he always paid attention to the little things and what exactly you favored.

You watched him carefully as he put exactly what you wanted onto the bread without hardly thinking about it. Eventually, he placed the sandwich on a paper plate before handing it to you.

You checked over it and to your surprise, it was everything you wanted which made you smile at how he knew what you liked.

"Did I forget anything?" He asked, grinning to himself since he knew he hadn't forgotten a single thing.

"Yes, you did" you claimed crinkling your eyebrows madly.

"What? I was pretty sure-"

"You forgot to give me a kiss" your unhappy face softened, forming into puppy eyes and pouty lips.

Rudy rolled his eyes before leaning in and pulling your chin up so his lips could meet yours. You both smiled into the small kiss before pulling away and Rudy pecked your forehead with his soft lips before returning to making his own lunch.

After he made his lunch, Rudy and you talked for what seemed an eternity about nothing in particular as you ate lunch and the snacks he had packed. 

As your boyfriend took the last bite of his sandwich he somehow managed to get a little patch of mayonnaise on his cheek.

You giggled as he continued rambling on with the story he was telling, not even realizing the mess he made.

"What?" he finally asked, noticing how you were laughing at him.

"You got a little...." you pointed to the corner of your mouth where the mayonnaise was on his face.

He quickly wiped his cheek with his palm which made you blurt out in laughter since he wiped the wrong side.

"Did I get it?" he inquired, raising an eyebrow.

"Nope"

"Can you get it for me?" Rudy asked in a baby voice as he gave you big puppy eyes you couldn't resist even if you tried.

You sighed before grabbing a napkin and wiping off his cheek as he closed his eyes, loving the way you held his jawline as you cleaned him up.

"Kiss?" he muttered, puckering out his lips since you were already faced to face.

A gentle smile appeared on your lips before you closed the gap between the two of you, connecting your lips for a long passionate kiss.