MTV Awards-Part 2

I woke up tangled in my sheets with a splitting headache. I groaned as I slowly sat up pressing my back against the bed frame.

I squinted my eyes from the sunlight coming in through the big window.

I rubbed my temples as I looked down to see I was still in my MTV Awards dress and then I looked over on the other side of the bed to see Rudy passed out on the floor laying on his stomach. Champagne and wine bottles and glasses littered the nightstand and some laying on the floor.

"Ah, shit" I cursed. We must have got drunk last night and then blackout. Especially Rudy who was laying on the cold floor.

I slowly stood up rubbing my head cause my head was killing me. I walked to the other side of the bed and bend down on my knees.

"Babe wake up" I commanded as I shook Rudy back and forth.

A groan left his mouth as I continued to shake him harshly.

"Go away" he uttered in s sleepy tone waving his hand at me.

"C'mon get off the floor you big loser" I giggled as I crawled onto him and sat on his lower back making him grunt.

"I am not a loser" Rudy argued.

"Yes, you are now come on get up!" I demanded as I started punching his back.

"Thanks for the back massage" He laughed as he finally opened his eyes. I scrunched up my face and started hitting him harder.

Suddenly I let out a tiny scream as I was flipped over onto my back and Rudy was on top of me. Both his knees were on each side of my thighs holding me in place.

He leaned down to kiss me but his lips never met mine. I opened my eyes to see that his lips were only inches away from mine. Before I could connect them. His hands started tickling me.

A giggly shriek left my lips as my hands went up to pushed his chest.

"Stop! Rudy I'm gonna kill you!" I laughed as he continued to tickle my weak spot.

"Oh, shit" he cursed as he quickly scrambled to his feet and opened the bedroom door, and ran into the hallway.

"Rudy? Are you okay?" I shouted getting up as well cause I was very concerned.

The bathroom door was open and the light was on so I went in to see him puking his brains out in the toilet.

"Oh, baby" I bend down and rubbed his back. I scrunched up my nose at the foul smell. "This is why you don't try to impress your girlfriend by drinking a whole bottle of vodka"

"So worth it" he choked out before spitting up again.

The smell and the sight of vomit and then all the alcohol I had last night suddenly make me feel the urge to throw up. I grabbed the nearby trash can and puked in it as well.

"Looky what we have here," Chase's voice said from behind us and I looked up for a second before upchucking into the trash can again.

"I swear if they try to kiss after they throw up imma dis them," Madison said walking by the bathroom door.

Finally, both Rudy and I were done and we looked at each other. I grabbed a washcloth out of the cabinet and wiped his mouth and then my own.

"Well that was lovely" Rudy laughed flushing the toilet as I grabbed my toothbrush.

"Sure was. Now you better brush your teeth or I'm never kissing you again" I tell him pointing my toothbrush at him through the mirror.

As I was putting the toothpaste on my toothbrush, Rudy planted a big sloppier kiss on my cheek.

"Eww" I whined quickly wiping my cheek off. "That's disgusting Rudy"

I punched his arm hard as he laughed. "You're such a pain"

After we brushed our teeth I changed into one of Rudy's shirts and my sweat pants cause his was entirely too big and Rudy changed into his regular old t-shirts and a pair of shorts.

I walked into the kitchen to start breakfast as Rudy went into the living room with Chase and JD.

What I wasn't expecting to see was Madelyn and Maddison fixing pancakes.

"Hey, girlies" I smiled as I walk up beside them.

"Oh hey look the star of the MTV Awards is here," Madelyn said making me giggle.

"Pfff Rudy is the star" I started looking into the living room to see him laughing along with Chase and JD.

"You gonna keep staring at your boo-thing or help us with breakfast?" Madison questioned with a laugh making me turn towards her.

"I guess I'll help you guys" I chuckled as I grabbed the bowl with the pancake batter and started pouring little circles on the hot pan.

After finishing making breakfast I set the table in the dining room and then called for the boys that breakfast was ready.

They all about killed each other trying to get into the dining room.

"Where are you sitting baby?" Rudy asked kissing my forehead as I grabbed the plate full of pancakes.

"Wherever you sit" I responded smiling up at him as he walked into the dining room and sat in one of the chairs.

I followed after him and laid the plate full of pancakes in the center of the table as Madelyn put down the syrup and butter.

"Are these the blueberry pancakes?" JD questioned pointing at the plate as he sat down across from me.

"Yep"

"Yeah, that's it. I'm diving in" Rudy said before grabbing three of four pancakes with his bare hands.

"Rootie! That's not polite. You're not supposed to use your hands" I inform him rolling my eyes.

"Too bad too sad" he laughed as he grabbed the syrup.

After getting the last two pancakes I turned to Rudy who was pouring tons of syrup on his pancakes.

"Alright alright. That's enough" I tell him and he finally stopped. His pancakes were gonna be very sweet. He handed me the syrup but didn't bother to watch what he was doing and he spilled it on me.

"Rudy!" I yelled making him look at me with wide eyes before his eyes trailed down his shirt that I was wearing to see sticking syrup all over it.

"Oh shit I'm sorry" he jumped up and grabbed the napkins and started wiping my shirt. Well, his shirt.

"Great going Rudy," Chase said from across us.

"Yeah great going doofus"

A/n:
Sorry, this probably wasn't that good, and sorry it took so long for me to get a part 2.

Word count: 1123