Bath

I sighed as I walked through the door of Rudy's apartment. I had just got home from a long rough day at work. I was a bartender at a bar downtown and I hated every minute of it. Having to deal with drunk people and guys hitting on me. I was exhausted.

"Ruuudy" I whined, walking through the house trying to find my boyfriend. I needed cuddles at this very moment.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Rudy's voice said as he came out of the bedroom in only his sweatpants.

I slowly wrapped my arms around his torso, melting into him. The smell of his cologne flooded my nostrils making me sigh with relief. His strong muscular arms snaked around me, pulling me closer to him.

"Rough day?" He asked as he kissed my forehead before placing his head on top of mine. I nodded my head in response closing my eyes as I took in the heat that was coming off his body which put me at ease. I was already feeling better by just being in his presents.

"Well I got a surprise" Rudy announced making me look up at his smiling face.

"Really what is it?" I asked curiously.

"Jump" he commanded, tapping my butt so I jump up and wrapped my legs around his waist while his huge hands held my butt up so I wouldn't fall before carrying me into the bedroom.

I squealed and tightened my grip around his shoulders as he pretended to drop me, letting go of me a little as he scooped down so it felt like I was falling. He chuckled at his actions and I punched his arm in defense.

He carried me into the bathroom connected to the bedroom and opened the door. Once we walked in I saw the bathtub full of water and bubbles along with candles lit all around the room.

"Awh Rudy" I cooed as he put me back on my fee  and locked the bathroom door then turned off the lights so that we were only using the soft glow of the candles that smelled so good.

"I figured since I knew you were gonna have a long day what's better than taking a hot bath with this sexy thing huh?" Rudy proclaimed, pointing at himself with his thumbs.

"I mean the cookies I made the other day are kinda better—"

"Shhh," Rudy. cut me off, pressing his finger to my lips. "Don't ruin my moment"

I rolled my eyes before we both started to strip off our clothes before getting in the bathtub.

"Ooo, it feels good" Rudy exclaimed as he sunk down into the tub first, the bubbles consuming his body. I climbed in as well, sitting down in between his legs and leaning back against his chest as the bubbles came up to my shoulders.

"You know this is kinda like in those romance movies you watch" Rudy pointed out, running his hands through my hair.

"Yeah, it kinda is but the dude behind me is way hotter than the dudes in the movies" I complimented him, smiling to myself as I closed my eyes.

"Oh, for real now?" He implored with raised eyebrows.

"Yep," I said popping the "p" as I turn my head to look up at him only for him to wipe bubbles on my nose.

"Hey!" I pushed his shoulder, rubbing the soap off my nose before getting a big handful of bubbles and splatting it on his face.

He squeezed his eyes closed as he blew the bubbles off his mouth and cleaned his face off.

I giggled at the little patch of foam on his chin. "Wait, hold on" I grabbed his wrist before he could remove the white soapy bubbles.

I scooped up a big handful of the soft bubbles and covered his chin and jawline with them and then some above his upper lip, below his nose so it looked like he had a big beard and a mustache.

"Ho ho ho" he voiced in a deep tone, sounding like Santa Claus.

"We'll have to fatten you up if your gonna be Santa. Guess that means no more working out for you" I told him, poking his chest.

"Nope, can't do that" Rudy shook his head as he rubbed off the bubbly foam.

"Oooo wait I have a better idea, c'mere" I pulled his head down so I could reach his hair before cupping my hands and pouring water onto his head getting his golden blonde locks wet. After I got head wet and he complained about it getting in his eyes, I grabbed his shampoo and poured it on my hands then I kneed the soap into his hair shaping it all into one slight piece sticking straight up like Alfalfa from "The Little Rascals."

I laughed at him as he lifted his head back up. "You look like Alfalfa!"

"You are so beautifuuuul to meeeee" he squeaky sang sounding like an old record player. "Can't you seeeeeee"

"Oh my god stop" I pleaded as I covered my ears. "You're making my ears bleed"

"You're everything I hope for, you're everything I neeeeeed" Rudy continued to sing terribly. "You are so beautiful to meeeeeeeeeeeee"

"I think I'm deaf now" I announced, uncovering my ears slowly.

"Can you hear me?" Rudy shouted in my ear.

"Yep, I'm definitely deaf now"

Suddenly I felt warm water landing on my head and running down my face making me gasp.

"Rudy you little—"

"I'm just gonna wash your hair, jeez" He cut me off, shaking his head.

He poured more water on my head making me shiver even though the water was warm. Eventually, he poured my shampoo on his hands and started raking his hands through my roots which felt amazing. I hummed with satisfaction as he scratched my scalp making sure to cover all of my hair with soap.

Finally, he was done and covered my eyes so I wouldn't get soap in them as he scooped out water with his other hand and cleaned out the soap.

I turned around and pulled his head down so I could clean out the soap in his hair.

After I did we sat in silence, enjoying each other's company as the candles flickered in the dark.

"I need to tell you a secret" Rudy motion for me to bring my ear to his mouth so I did, wondering what secret he had cause I was for sure I knew all his secrets.

I felt his breath on my ear making my heart flutter out of my chest and butterflies fill my stomach.

"I love you" he whispered, lowly making me grin.

"I love you too" I whispered back before he brought me in for a kiss.

A/n:
Requests are open!!!

Slightly edited
Word count:1138