Never Have I Ever

Requested by: jjistheloml

(Side note: you are apart of the Outer Banks cast)

(Italics are flashbacks)

(Smut)

You sat between Rudy and Chase in a chair as Madison, Madelyn, and JD all sat below you three

You sat between Rudy and Chase in a chair as Madison, Madelyn, and JD all sat below you three. You were waiting for the cameramen to get the cameras ready.

The cast of Outer Banks we're having an interview to play a few games so the fans could get to know the actors/actresses better.

You were excited, knowing that anything could happen considering the people around you. The group you were a part of was unpredictable and always goofing around.

Finally, the cameras began rolling and everyone introduced themselves and who they played on the show.

We played truth, the interviewing asking us questions about ourselves and the characters we played as.

It was all entertaining and full of laughs, everyone was having a good time.

Now you sat with a few of your fingers down as you all played "Never Have I Ever," the interviewer reading off a card full of ideas the fans had come up with.

"Never have I ever....ripped my pants on set"

"Oh come on! That was directed to me!" Rudy huffed, putting a finger down as everyone laughed, remembering the time he kept ripping his shorts every time he sat down on the boat.

"That was hilarious" You chuckled, leaning back in your chair.

"Yeah, every time he sat down we would all hear the rip" JD laughed, looking at Rudy over his shoulder as he patted the blonde's knee.

"What can I say? I have a juicy ass" The blue-eyed man remarked earning a laughing fit from everyone.

"Shut up!" You giggled, knowing we weren't really allowed to curse on interviews.

After you had all calmed and talked a little more about the incident with Rudy ripping his pants, the interviewer moved on to the next "never have I ever."

"So never have I ever hooked up with anyone in the cast," The interviewer asked, raising her eyebrows.

Rudy and you both shared a look, your faces shading over with rosy red tint as you both knew what the other was thinking about.

That one night.

✦✦✦

It was a late night after a party for the success of Outer Banks season one. Rudy and you had stuck to each other's side throughout most of the party since you were best friends.