Fever

Requested by: madiwarden0444

I played with Rudy's soft beautiful hair as he slept peacefully taking in deep breathes and exhaling them.

I almost always woke up before him so I could wake him up when it was time for him to get ready for work cause he won't wake up if I didn't make him.

He had about five more minutes to slept so I just patiently twirled his golden locks around my finger as he buried his face between my boobs. Soft pillows are what he refers to them as.

His arm tightened around my waist as he groaned moving around a little. I kissed his forehead and he immediately stopped squirming.

After about five minutes I shook him awake so he could get his day started.

"Rudy c'mon you gotta go to work" I shook his lifeless body but he didn't move at all. C'mon you got to start getting ready"

"I don't wanna go to work" he complained cuddling into my side trying to hide his face.

"But you have to baby" I explained kissing the top of his head as I rubbing my hand up to his arm.

"No" Rudy whine in a baby voice sounding like a child.

"Rootie, get up," I told him trying to push him off of me. He really needed to get up or he was gonna be late for work.

"I don't feel good" he announced snuggling his head into the crook of my neck.

"You don't feel good?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I sat up. "What's wrong baby?"

"I feel sick. And my head hurts" he uttered making me pushed his hair off his forehead to feel how hot he was. His face was a lot paler than usual. I pressed my hand against his forehead to feel that he was burning up.

"Mmm, your hand is cold. Feels good" Rudy smiled finally opening his eyes slowly.

"You're running a fever, babe" I explained to him pushing his arms off me so I could stand up.

"No, come baaack. I want cuddles!" I heard him shout as I walked to the door.

"I'll come back and cuddle you in a second" I assured him as I walked out of the room to get a thermometer and some Benadryl with a bottle of water.

I came back into the bedroom and he reached out his arms and made grabby hands begging me to cuddle with him.

I laughed as I walked to the side of the bed and laid down the Benadryl and water. I pressed the thermometer to his temple and waited for it to beep. Once it did I pulled it away and looked at the tiny screen on it.

"101.4," I said out loud as I read the thermometer. "Yep, that's a fever"

"At least I don't have to go to work" Rudy chuckled lightly shaking his head.

"Yeah, now take this" I instructed handing him the medicine and the water.

After he had taken it I crawled into bed beside him and he pulled me into him making me giggle.

"I want to be little spoon" Rudy whispered before he turned around so his back was facing me. I scooted up against him and wrapped my arms around his torso. He rarely ever allowed me to be big spoon so it felt amazing to be the dominant one for once. After a few minutes, Rudy had drifted back into a deep sleep.

I quietly kissed the back of his head before slipping out of the bed. I grabbed my phone and called his boss telling him that Rudy was sick and wouldn't be able to make it to work today. After I spoke with him I walked into the kitchen and started making some soup for my baby.

As it was cooking I walked back into the bedroom to see that Rudy was sweating. Beads were forming on his forehead.

I pulled the comforter off his body and pulled off his shirt which was a struggle by the way but luckily he was a deep sleeper. Hopefully, that would cool him off.

As he continued to sleep I finished the soup and put it in the fridge so that I could warm it up later when he wanted it.

I crawled back into bed with him and pulled his lifeless body on top of mine, holding him tight. I could feel his steady heartbeat and his back move up and down from the deep breaths he was taking.

I grabbed the remote of the nightstand and turned the TV on then clicking on the first show that was looked interesting.

Rudy woke up about an hour or two later and groaned into my chest.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked him as he stretched his arms rolling off of my crushed body.

"Good. Can you take off my socks? I'm burning up" Rudy implied raking his hands through his messy hair.

"You wear socks to bed?" I scrunched up my nose as I pulled the covers off him revealing his white socks. "Weirdo"

"Shut up" he growled making me chuckle as I pulled off his smelly socks.

"God, your feet stink, Rudy!" I exclaimed throwing his socks at him but he catches them both.

"Not as bad as yours" he murmured with a smirk throwing his socks back at me. Before I swatted them to the floor.

"My feet do not stink" I confirmed crawling back up to him.

"Yes, they do you just don't wanna admit it" Rudy waves his finger in my face.

"I would slap you but you don't feel good" I rolled my eyes as he laughed as he rolled on top of me snaking his arms around the back of my neck as he buried his face into my boobs. I rubbed the muscles in his back instantly feeling him relax his tense body.

"I made some soup" I announced abruptly running my hands down his soft back.

"Not hungry. I just want to cuddle" Rudy replied making me chuckle and I wrapped my arms firmer around him holding him tight to my chest. He was always so clingy and I loved it.

Sooner or later after Rudy has fallen asleep I did too.

Slightly edited
Word count:1047