You're Pregnant?

Requested by: @milliderosa

I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and found out I was in fact pregnant with Rudy's baby. I didn't tell him though which made me feel ashamed but I was waiting until I got the nerves to tell the world.

I knew his fans would love it if both Rudy and I went live and then I told him and his fans at the same time.

Rudy was gonna flip out. He'd been wanting a baby for a long time now so we finally did "the deed" and now we were waiting. Well, he was. It had been really hard to hide the pregnancy from Rudy since I was puking my brains out every morning and I was just too excited.

Now I was sitting on the couch waiting for Rudy to get home from work. Eventually, I heard the jingling of keys outside the apartment door and then the sound of the door unlocking. I smiled as Rudy walked through the door.

"Hey, babe," I said, walking over to him and placing my hands on his shoulder.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes" Rudy cooed making me giggle, shaking my head before he pulling me in for a long loving kiss.

I pulled away and smiled up at him. "Um, I was thinking maybe we could do a live tonight? Hmm?"

"Baby, you know I hate those things" Rudy sighed as I raked my fingers through his messy hair.

"Yeah, I know but you haven't done one in so long and I think your fans would love it if you did one. It doesn't have to be too long" I explained, standing on my tippy toes to kiss his nose.

"Fine" Rudy groaned, taking off his leather jacket and walking over to the couch, flopping onto it.

Once we had got everything ready to go Rudy started the live on his laptop. We talked for a while and answer a bunch of questions for about half an hour until it was time.

"Oh hey, I almost forgot" I announced tapping Rudy's bicep making him look at me. "One of my close friends told me to ask you how you feel about becoming a dad in nine months?"

"What? That doesn't make any sense—" He was cut off by his own gasp as he looked at me with wide eyes. "Are you—are you pregnant?"

I slowly nodded my head as a smile danced across my lips.

"You-you're pregnant. You're pregnant" Rudy repeated himself stuttering his words like he didn't believe what he was saying and was trying to reassure himself.

"Yes, Rudy, so answer the question how do you feel—"  I was cut off by his lips smashing against mine. I heard the laptop close as he picked me up and sat me on his lap, our lips never separating. His hands slipped under my shirt and rubbed my stomach.

I finally pulled away from him and he was grinning like a fool. He looked down at my belly and pulled up my shirt before he started leaving kisses all over my bare stomach making me laugh.

"I can't wait to be a father" he finally answered the question, smiling up at me. "And the baby better have your good looks, and your smarts, and your good cooking skills"

"The baby better have your eyes, and your goofiness, and your kindness" I explained as he peppered my face in kisses.

Word count: 583