Chapter 10

"Oh Sara-chan! Sara-chan!" Sara looked back and saw the guy from the library, she was eating her lunch at the cafeteria. She smiled at him. He ran to her with his tray, there was another guy behind him. 

"You're eating alone?" Midoriya asked. 

"Yes." Sara said.

"Can we sit?" Midoriya asked 

"Sure." 

"Why bother her when she's eating alone?" The other guy said. Sara shook her head,

"It's really okay. You can sit. Btw are you from Chemical Engineering too?" She asked.

They sat across from her. 

"Yes. I'm Katsuki Bakugo."

"I'm Sara Nakamura from Oceanography." She introduced herself.

"Oh really? How do you know Midoriya?"

Midoriya answered for her,

"Well, she's Shoto's friend. They came to the library the other day. So that's how, Kacchan."

"Shoto has friends other than us? Tch, that idiot finally started becoming more like a human." Katsuki scoffed a little laughter. 

Sara smiled too.

"Well, I wondered the same thing, why is he like that? But he's pretty friendly actually. He is not social, but I think he is pretty easy going." 

"Really? That's my first time hearing this." Midoriya said. 

"Yes he is." She smiled. 

"Please take care of him while you're at school. He barely talks at home, he…" Katsuki was stopped by Midoriya.

"Don't say things like that." ….."I'm sorry, Sara-chan. It's just better if we don't talk about his personal things." Midoriya said. 

"It's okay. I don't mind. You really care about him, Midoriya-kun, Katsuki-kun." She retorted. 

"I'm glad he made a friend at last. Please take care of him." Midoriya said. 

"Sure." She smiled. 

Mina started working, Satoru didn't come to his office during the first week since the company was dealing with some new business with Germany. It didn't seem tough for them at first, they were given some simple tasks as tests. 

One day, 

Mina was dozing off at her desk during the half working day, thinking everyone left for lunch while they actually went home. Usually No one can be easily found at the office during break time. 2.5 hours is plenty of time to take a nap. Levi was passing through the office, he noticed her head down, dozing off. Levi stood next to her for some minutes, watching her sleeping.

*What am I even doing?*

-Levi thought but still his legs weren't moving. Mina's head was swaying already, ready to hit the desk.

Levi placed his hand on the table already. She rested on it. Levi smiled softly. 

"You're seriously sleeping on it?" He retorted quietly. 

He pulled a chair with his leg next to her, checked out the time.

"Well, I can stay like this for 40 more minutes I guess." He said. Levi messed up with his scheduled too, thinking everyone went for lunch.

It wasn't boring to him at all. He was just watching her, that was the only thing he could do.

*How come no one is coming?* He checked his watch again, 40 minutes past already.