Chapter 12

Attention: Someone said there's a problem on this chapter that they cannot comment, I'm not sure what it is and how long it'll be here anyway.  Hope you understand, please keep reading and enjoy.

10 pm, 

Everyone went home already. Only the table lamp at Mina's desk and the light from Satoru's room can be seen. Mina finished her work at 10.15pm, she knocked at Satoru's room,

"May I come in sir?" 

"Yes." 

She found Satoru fully engaged his eyes to his computer screen, his bangs were stroked down to his eyes. He peeked a look at Mina. 

"Are you done?" He asked.

"Yes sir. Here is the report." 

"Keep it on the shelf. I'll check tomorrow."

"Thanks sir. I'll take my leave then." She bowed and was ready to leave his room.

"Did…." He stopped. 

"What sir?" She turned back.

"Did...did you have your lunch?" He asked. 

"Yes. I had."

"Umm, mind if I ask, what?" 

"Oh, Nizu-san gave me a hamburger."

Satoru averted his eyes from the computer and looked at her again. 

"Not anything else? You eat so little."

"Oh yes. I don't know, maybe someone sent me a lunchbox. I had it." She answered. 

A small beam appeared at the corner of his lips. 

"Weird. Someone sent it and you ate it? It could be poisoned." He teased.

"Oh, why didn't I think that! You're actually right sir. I'll be aware next time."

"No, it's okay. I was just kidding. That SOMEONE might be your well-wisher. Btw it's late, can I drop you off today?"

Mina felt bad the other day for saying NO. So she smiled at him and said,

"Yes."

"You're just saying this to make up for the last day, I know." He scoffed a little laughter. 

Mina kept quiet as Satoru already read her mind.

"Alright. I'll drop you off. Let's go." 

Little did they know, Levi was actually waiting for her in front of the office. He was hoping to drive her home. He saw two of them coming together, as he was standing next to his car. He just smiled, he wasn't sure about what he was feeling that time. He left the scene.

Satoru saw Levi's car leaving the entrance. He just sighed and already realized that he was waiting for Mina.

"Oh, Satoru, you listen to this song too?" Mina asked as there was Hitorijanai by Seventeen playing on the radio.

"Satoru? Oh sorry. We're not in the office."...."I just happen to listen to it. It plays a lot these days. Maybe a new hit." He replied.

"They are Seventeen from S. Korea. This is their newest japanese hit." Mina said.

"Kpop group, yeah, they're really everywhere these days. You surely know stuff." Satoru chuckled.

"My little sister is a fan. That's how. That's a very good song anyway."

"I don't know if this is just a coincidence but it plays every time I feel alone, sad. But it's comforting for today."

"Why?" Mina looked at him.