Chapter 21

"That's the story then? I didn't know you guys were friends." Kento said as they heard Satoru's explanation. Levi didn't react at all. He sat there, with his arms folded.

"Why? Didn't Levi tell you? He knew it." Satoru asked.  

"Was that even necessary? You could've told him too. But you didn't cause it really doesn't matter." Levi retorted. 

"Ouch, I'm hurt." Kento acted. Satoru just nodded.

"Btw today we met……" Levi glared Kento, clearly a sign to him to stop talking, knowing what he was about to say. 

"What is it?" Satoru asked.

"Nothing that much. A client, he will probably be a good match with us." Kento said.

"Good to hear." Satoru nodded.

"Oi Satoru, when do you think you can come to the office?" Levi asked.

"After tomorrow, since it's the weekend tomorrow." 

They nodded. "That's awkward now."..... "Nakamura-san must be awkward with this situation." Levi retorted. 

"She is, I guess. Don't worry, she'll be okay." Satoru nodded.

Mina came with some dishes and place them on the table in front of them. 

"Nakamura-san, you really didn't have to........." Levi retorted.

"It's okay. Actually my sister is coming too. So I had to prepare something." She said.

"Then we must have interrupted. Ah what a bad timing." Kento sighed.

"No, please don't say that. She'll be happy to meet you. Actually she looks up to VISHO a lot. She usually never misses anything about VISHO." Mina said. 

"Wow, really? I'm glad to know that. I'm kinda pumped up now." Levi smiled. 

The bell rang, Mina ran to the door. She pulled her sister in embrace and didn't really see Shoto beside her until he greeted her. 

"Oh Shoto-kun. You came? I'm so glad. Come in." 

Shoto smiled at her and Sara gave him a look, *Told ya.* As they came into the living room, everyone froze except two sisters. Well, Sara actually became excited to see Kento & Levi there, as she only watched them on TV and she really didn't see Levi's face when she went to their house since he was wearing a cap. 

"Oh Levi Ackerman, Kento Yamazaki!!! Hello, I'm Sara Nakamura." She greeted them. When Levi and Kento were about greet her back Shoto spoke,

"What are you all doing here?" 

"Huh?" Mina being confused.

"I have the same question, Shoto, why are you here?" Satoru asked, "Seems like you're dating Sara, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. Now answer my question. Why are you all here?" Shoto asked again.

"Shoto, what are you doing? They are my sister's boss!" Sara said.

"Yes I know. And my brothers." Shoto's words didn't just make two sisters flinch but also three other guys in the room. Shoto instantly regretted what he just said, then spoke again, "Ah, I mean Levi is my b…..(paused), and two of them are his friends."

Levi started laughing, seeing his brother all shy. Mina and Sara looked at Levi, being all confused while two other guys seemed unbothered and smiled along with their friend.

"Ackerman-san, why are you laughing?" Mina asked. 

"Nothing, actually this is the first time he called me brother in front of everyone.". Levi laughed again. Mina & Sara kind of understood the situation, thinking of their family names but still shocked.