Chapter 33

"Oi, Kento?" Satoru called his friend from a distance. 

"Wassup. You didn't go on the ride?" Kento asked, standing on an open balcony. 

"No, I will, a bit later. Everyone is there already. I have something to ask you." 

"I know. Here, the apology letter, you asked for." Kento said, giving him the letter from the infirmary. 

"How did you get that?" 

"I kinda managed it. You acted out your anger, I know that was dangerous anyway, the kid did a mistake. Just forget about it. Alright? They promised not to be careless again. And yea, I didn't tell Arai-san. I thought she would make a scene." Kento retorted, averting his eyes from Satoru to the snow, where everyone was riding. 

"Ahhhhh." Satoru just nodded. 

"You like Nakamura-san, don't you?"

As Kento asked, Satoru's eyes widened. Kento just smirked and looked down,

"It's obvious, Satoru. I know I'm nobody to talk to but I'm scared somehow." 

Satoru looked his friend in the eyes, confused. 

"Levi likes her too, doesn't he? You know that well. I'm afraid this will affect …….."

"It won't, it won't, Kento. I promise." Satoru stopped Kento from finishing his sentence. 

As Kento was about to speak, his phone rang, it was on a table beside them, Satoru looked at the contact, it said, *Levi.*

The conversation

"Moshi Moshi." Kento said. 

"Is Satoru with you?" Levi asked. Kento looked at Satoru as Levi asked. 

"Yes, he's here. Why?"

"Matsu-san, from his department, broke his nose from the ride. Tell him to come over. We're taking him to the hospital." 

"Oh God. Alright." 

Satoru and Kento ran to the nearest hospital as Levi told them. Mina and Levi weren't there, Levi told her to stay in the camping zone that the boys would handle outside. Nizu was sitting in the lobby and Ayumu was inside with the doctor. She exhaled in relief as she saw Kento & Satoru. They stayed there until afternoon. 

Shoto went for the ride at 11 am and saw his brother sitting quietly on a bench while others were enjoying the rides. He ran to his brother and sat beside him,

"Onii-chan." 

"Where are the guys?" Levi asked, not seeing Katsuki & and Midoriya with him. 

"There, see?" Pointing the guys who were already on snow. 

"They're playful, aren't they?"

"Yes, totally. Btw why are you sitting here? Come with me." 

"I don't feel like going. You can go." Levi retorted softly. 

"Something happened?" Shoto furrowed his eyebrows as he guessed something in the morning. Levi just smiled, not saying anything. 

"So something happened....... Oniichan........ When you know you're ready to let go, then you shouldn't hold on to it." Shoto added, gazing off. Levi looked at his brother, looking all serious. He smiled again and patted his brother's head. Shoto become flustered,

"What was that for?" He furrowed. 

"You're cute, Shoto. Alright let's go." Levi said, getting up from the bench, holding out his hand to Shoto. Shoto scoffed a little laughter, averting his eyes from his brother's and held his hand. Kaito listened to them from behind and sighed deeply as he already heard from Dana.