Chapter 15

Both Mina & Satoru were quiet on their way to the apartment. Mina knew Satoru was always kind of different to Sara and her parents, but upon encountering such a speech, she didn't quite expect it. Everytime her friends came to her home, even if her parents were out for business, Sara would try to have a long chat with Satoru. She had no idea what they were talking about. Her brain wanted to think what Sara said was slightly a joke but her heart didn't. 

Satoru was carrying most of the boxes, Mina asked what was the password of the door, 

"2607." Satoru spoke in a low voice. 

Mina's hands were shaking when she entered the apartment which she thought she would want to avoid for the rest of her life. She kept thanking Satoru deep inside her mind, for buying it, staying here. Satoru saw her hands trembling as she held the door lock. 

"It's okay." He said. 

She took a long breath before opening the door. She realised something,

"2607." She murmured. 

"Huh?" He lent an ear to her. She screamed,

"2607!" 

"Oh God. Why are you screaming!?" He retorted.

"That's my birthday date." She said, a bit shy.

"Yea, so what?" Satoru's casual response made her choke in the air. 

"Why did you put my birthday as a password?" She furrowed. 

"To think of you every time i get in." He murmured. 

"What? What did you say? Can't you speak louder?" She retorted. 

"I can't." He stomped towards Mina's room and stopped. 

"Um, I think it'd be a bit dustier." He spoke. 

"Dustier?" 

"Actually I've never been in this room in 2 years." He shrugged, looking down.

"You gotta be kidding me! I thought you've already organized everything. Now I have to do that, oh lord." She said in frustration.

"I didn't want to go there." He said quietly. Mina immediately went down, she realised that his attention was not to invade her privacy. She thought of herself as a fool. She walked towards and said,

"Thanks."

Shoto invited Sara, Midoriya and Katsuki over to his house to spend time together since it was the weekend. He was in the kitchen the whole morning, baking a cake. Levi woke up later than usual, he found Shoto in the kitchen with flour in his face and hair. He seriously made a mess. 

"Someone's coming?" Levi asked.

"Friends." Shoto responded. 

"Is your girlfriend included?" Levi teased.

Shoto glared at him and focused on work once again.

"I told you she is not my girlfriend and this is none of your business."

"So do you like her?" Levi asked, walking towards his brother. 

"Why should I answer you this?" 

"You don't have to. Your face already has. Now move, if I let you stay here, I'm afraid you'll burn the whole house." 

"Why would I? Can't you see I'm trying to bake a cake?" Shoto said, angrily. 

"Little correction, it's not cake, it's house. You're trying to bake the house. Now move."