✧.* 𝟐

𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

My alarm went off. I was kinda shocked, I didn't even  remember putting it on. 10:37 a.m. I sighed.. "I can't go back to bed now, the sound's still ringing in my ears " I think to myself. I might as well start my day, probably check up on Aiden and Mia. There supposed to be going to the lodge, they've been doing it every year.

I make my way towards the bathroom. I brush my teeth, take a shower, put on a tiny bit of makeup, then make my way downstairs. Nobody there. Yet, there's a note from mom saying she won't back until a couple of days maybe even weeks. No details either..I get breakfast, croissants, strawberries, and orange juice. I take out my phone and begin to text Aiden.

Y/N: gm. you guys there yet?

Almost immediately I got a response back from him. 

Aiden❤️: no. we came by my dad's, but Mia and I are getting candy.

Y/N: cool, cool. im gonna go skateboarding bc there's literally nothing to do. 

Aiden❤️: alright but im texting you back if it gets boring over here

𝘠/𝘕: ok, i'll keep that in mind. see you later

I slip my phone back into my pocket, grab my board, and make my way to the door. I start skating along the sidewalk. Once there's no car passing by for a while, I transition to the road. Aiden usually skates with me, but im on my own for now. I plug in my earbuds and start playing "The Beach" by the neighbourhood on spotify. Humming to the lyrics I head to Panera. Sometimes I go with Mia, when she's bored. We always get our usual Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza, and Mac & Cheese.

As I make my way inside, I feel my phone buzz. I take it out and look at the notification. Aiden. Feeling a bit of relief knowing that I wasn't gonna be bored anymore, I read the text.